VID josh thompson rant on jon jones

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Makes a lot of sense
when Jon loses I bet his supporters drop like flies and pull a Nowitzky Turncoat

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
^thanks. saved me some time there. which I used to stock up on cheetos and cherry cola

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
I like what Josh is saying here but let’s not bullshit anyone here....AKA has been suspect for some time and our old boy Conte hinted at that some time ago in an interview.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I like what Josh is saying here but let’s not bullshit anyone here....AKA has been suspect for some time and our old boy Conte hinted at that some time ago in an interview.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
yup. Josh THompson also.

Victor Conte came on JRE podcast while back and mentioned he was working with Josh Thompson and Thompson's strength/conditioning was top notch. Few months later, right here in San Jose, Josh KO's the un-knockoutable Nate Diaz with a head kick.

coincidence?

I've attended the same high school with Kyle in Cupertino,CA and he was a total jock and wouldn't be surprised if he was roiding then

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Went down quicker than Conor lol. This the one they threw in the bitch towel?
throwing in the towel is not a bitch move. It's a professional fight, no one who signs the contract is a bitch.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
depends on the situation. There's nothing 'WarriorBoss' about letting someone turn your lights off or destroy a joint.
Agreed. Just some folks shitting on Conor for doing the same. Yet here we see Nate curling up like a baby and gets his blankie thrown at him for comfort.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Yet here we see Nate curling up like a baby and gets his blankie thrown at him for comfort.
Carlos Diaz, black belt in Destin, taught me early on that you can't defend a choke with your face. "The jaw is a movable joint. If it moves, I can break it." So I've never hated on Conor for tapping from that position to that guy.

But the attitude expressed in your quote above is the reason Dan Hooker had to stand in front of Edson Barboza and get blasted for an extra 5 minutes. Dan Hooker isn't a bitch. How much do you reckon we paid, in Dan Hooker Fights, for that 5 minutes of his corner holding his blankie?

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
But the attitude expressed in your quote above is the reason Dan Hooker had to stand in front of Edson Barboza and get blasted for an extra 5 minutes. Dan Hooker isn't a bitch. How much do you reckon we paid, in Dan Hooker Fights, for that 5 minutes of his corner holding his blankie?
Dan Hooker was the one moving forward without any setup, any head movement, nothing intellegent. He probably thought he was winning by moving forward and having octagon control. Not saying he is a bitch or anybody that quits is a bitch. It's mocking the attitude tards on here had about Conor tapping, or GSP tapping to strikes. And here's they're hero being the biggest bitch, according to their logic of course.