Joshua vs Ruiz 2 Live Discussion - 12/7/19 (3:45pm EST Start Time)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
OFFICIAL RESULT: Anthony Joshua def. Andy Ruiz via unanimous decision (118-110 x 2, 119-109).

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
He had to box like that. He would have been an idiot to mix it with Ruiz.
True, but he's not gonna mix it up with Fury or Wilder either. If I'm going to commit an hour of my time to boxing, I want to see two guys get after one another.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Fuckin’ service out here sucks wiener. Missed the final round, I take it Joshua got the decision. I’ll probably “see” some of you butt scratchers in the UFC Fight Night thread, but until then, keep your stick on the ice.

M

member 3289

Fuckin’ service out here sucks wiener. Missed the final round, I take it Joshua got the decision. I’ll probably “see” some of you butt scratchers in the UFC Fight Night thread, but until then, keep your stick on the ice.
118-110 x2 and 119-109

Joshua by UD

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yes. I know he's KO'd a lot of guys, but lets be fair, most were cans.
Use context.
Compared to the guys they fight, skillfully most HW's could be said to fight "cans" comparatively.
Deontay & Tyson are in the same boat.
Joshua just happened to be the guy amongst the big 3 that lost to a bad matchup.
Tyson was boring, and Deontay was boring, against each other, until the 12th round.
This is the way of all fighting is when millions & legacy are on the line.

Fedor is the exception to the boring rule amongst HW's.

M

member 3289

Of course AJ would fight Ruiz again. It's not like he's going to fight the Wilder-Fury winner

M

member 1013

jason73 @jason73 i am at the steak queen where rob ford was recorded on crack. In true steak queen fashion, four drunk Middle Aged men just got in a fight with themselves, then got in an suv and drove away

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
you are the real butt sniffer buddy man