General JRE is leaving youtube

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
I followed him over to Spotify from the Apple Podcast app. I usually listen at work, and have liked being able to look down and see what is going on when they are talking about a video or something that requires a video. I have not liked that not only are there ads at the beginning of the podcast like before, now there are sometimes “ambush” ads in the middle of the podcast. I dislike paying for something and still having to deal with ads (just like UFC PPV’s)

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
“ambush” ads

I dislike paying for something and still having to deal with ads (just like UFC PPV’s)
Agree 100% boss

Total BS

I will fight Ambush Ads to the living death

So Rude

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I followed him over to Spotify from the Apple Podcast app. I usually listen at work, and have liked being able to look down and see what is going on when they are talking about a video or something that requires a video. I have not liked that not only are there ads at the beginning of the podcast like before, now there are sometimes “ambush” ads in the middle of the podcast. I dislike paying for something and still having to deal with ads (just like UFC PPV’s)
I have never listened to a whole show and very rarely caught a snippet of some but never really was a fan. I can just barely listen to him announcing fights. He was fun during fights years ago and on News Radio but have no use for his shtick anymore.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
texas rogan always sounds drunk and a bit belligerent towards guests California rogan was less agressive it is a bit annoying.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I was a semi-regular listener for years when the entire show was on Youtube, depending on who his guest was.

I haven't listened once since he went to Spotify, and I can't be bothered to watch the short Youtube clips they offer us.

Not that he'd give a fuck, he's making huge money while he can and good luck to him.

It's just like any other corporate podcast now though, so I'll find something else to listen to.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I was a semi-regular listener for years when the entire show was on Youtube, depending on who his guest was.

I haven't listened once since he went to Spotify, and I can't be bothered to watch the short Youtube clips they offer us.

Not that he'd give a fuck, he's making huge money while he can and good luck to him.

It's just like any other corporate podcast now though, so I'll find something else to listen to.
Lol, you're such a dupe.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

This guy is pathetic.

Also what happened to not interviewing fighters after getting brutally KO'd ...that sure lasted long.
spotify owns him for 100 million plus dollars money ruined his show. desus and mero also went super PC when showtime gave them a few million dollars their shows became terrible after the money and are now pushing masks and vaccines when a year ago they were not caring about covid and doing live studio podcasts until showtime gave them their script.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015

Same. Got into him about 10 years ago, same as Carolla. They just ran their course.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I have a Spotify subscription, but I've never listened to Rogan it. I just found him becoming way too much of an idiot and an asshole lately. His gimmick of agreeing with basically everything that every guest says, for tiresome to me. And I'm sick to death of him platforming vile, cancerous idiot cunts like Eddie Bravo.

??

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
When media outlets are going to do hit (smear) pieces they reach out to people who the target know and ask them the stories about "What is so and so like off camera?" Then they selectively edit to make the person seem like a monster. In this case the guy who they were trying to interview told them to go fuck themselves and then outed the New York Times for doing it.