JRE Michelle Waterson

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Dem thighs...

I didn't catch the entire thing but I did like Joe calling the UFC out for the way they do business and cut fighters on a whim, etc.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
'I think One is doing fantastic'

*bonus edit*

check out joe's rutting stag sniff/grunt that he does when he asserts himself with tales of physical accomplishment or fight knowledge.

at 18mins 27 he starts talking about sage, on to where he gives advice. at 18.46 he finishes giving the advice and does the Joe Rogan Machismo Sniff.

once you have noticed it. you can't unnotice it.

Last edited:

jimmy boogaloo

Nov 15, 2017
'I think One is doing fantastic'

*bonus edit*

check out joe's rutting stag sniff/grunt that he does when he asserts himself with tales of physical accomplishment or fight knowledge.

at 18mins 27 he starts talking about sage, on to where he gives advice. at 18.46 he finishes giving the advice and does the Joe Rogan Machismo Sniff.

once you have noticed it. you can't unnotice it.
watching jre with Kevin Lee 43-44.30 is pretty heavy with sniffing. in this case, Joe is making up for guessing deontay's weight wrongly

View: https://youtu.be/7X8UMzTjZpU

Twelve Twenty Four

Jan 21, 2016
We are gonna learn that not only is she hot as fuck, she’s a cool chick. I usually listen to his podcasts, may have to watch this one.
She is by the far the coolest female MMA fighter Ive come across. Not only Wood I Wood but i wood happily buy her a beer and hang out. Also Her khabib and conor impressions are world class.

jimmy boogaloo

Nov 15, 2017
wicked set up for the joe rogan machismo sniff from 1.13.30. it's a good pay off, check it out.

View: https://youtu.be/TQabA3GvnPU

bonus side point:
so JJM taught Eddie Bravo the advanced basics etc, until he started to develop his own system. Joe trains that system. it hardly gets mentioned. did I miss it?

they could have got 25 mins out of that. is Jean Jacques not that keen on the additional stuff? must be odd to teach a guy all you know, for them to suggest you only know half of the story.

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
wicked set up for the joe rogan machismo sniff from 1.13.30. it's a good pay off, check it out.

View: https://youtu.be/TQabA3GvnPU

bonus side point:
so JJM taught Eddie Bravo the advanced basics etc, until he started to develop his own system. Joe trains that system. it hardly gets mentioned. did I miss it?

they could have got 25 mins out of that. is Jean Jacques not that keen on the additional stuff? must be odd to teach a guy all you know, for them to suggest you only know half of the story.
"Yeah, I went this morning." *sniff*