JRE MMA Show Ep. 63 with Jorge Masvidal

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
When Jorge Masvidal hit the other guy, he had interrupted Masvidal during Masvidal's interview, they said 'bla bla bla' and then the Leon Edwards guy said "shut up", or "shit up", and then Masvidal walked over to hit him (mind you first with his hands behind his back as if he just wanted to talk and then threw punches - a video had popped up on my youtube recently with Masvidal and Romero on a Cuban TV show where Masvidal half jokingly explains that if you wanna win a streetfight, best walk up, but smiling so the other guy expects nothing and then give a headbutt...)
Oh, you mean The styleblaster

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
From my experience, mushrooms enhances your physical ability (of course u don’t want to take the ego-death amount) but I remember jogging on mushrooms which turned it into continuous 1mile sprint session, think something had to do with getting in tune with nature, kind of like bringing out your animal instincts.

I also heard primitive people consuming psilocybin for hunting, found some fossilized skull of a hunter and found mushroom spores from their teeth
I had 3 interceptions in the 4th quarter of a HS Varsity Football game on mushrooms and cannabis...school record at the time...two of them were one handed...also used to get into a crazy zone shooting basketballs in pickup games on minor doses of mushrooms...I don't think it negatively affects an athletic person and possibly does unlock some potential

Usually I just take em when I am kayaking Rivers or camping or the occasional festival

They definitely unlock some hidden potential in the human body IMO

Communication between brain networks in people given psilocybin (right) or a non-psychedelic compound (left).
Science Graphic of the Week: How Magic Mushrooms Rearrange Your Brain

Last edited: