JRE MMA show??? w/ Kyle Kingsbury

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I'm not sure if this falls under the MMA show cuz they talk about whole lot of other stuff but pretty good listen.

Podcast starts good, Joe lighting up a joint while listening to Trump talk about space dominance,

then, takes a weird turn, about whole 10minutes about dicks

then, goes into health, drugs, nature, depression, sleep, cocaine cowboys, more drugs

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
You guys remember Kyles physique in the UFC? Joey Rogan sure does..

Kyle was one of the first big names to come out of Javier Lopez AKA ..Kyle and Javier gets their supps from none other then...

Victor Conte -now Conte claims to be a clean Dr. after serving his time for that little old MLB Balco Bary Bonds -Mark McGuire-Sammy Sosa steroid hiccup the MLB went through.

Back to AKA..Who else trains there? Cardio freak when healthy Cain V. and pushing the limits of time/strength Daniel Cormeier to names few.

What am I getting at?

Can you really trust a guy with a lil bullshit mustache? (Victor Conte)

Red Flags should be going up when looking into the Conte-AKA connection!

Last edited:

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Red Flags should be going up when looking into the Conte-AKA connection!
yup. Josh THompson also.

Victor Conte came on JRE podcast while back and mentioned he was working with Josh Thompson and Thompson's strength/conditioning was top notch. Few months later, right here in San Jose, Josh KO's the un-knockoutable Nate Diaz with a head kick.

coincidence?

I've attended the same high school with Kyle in Cupertino,CA and he was a total jock and wouldn't be surprised if he was roiding then