VID JRE today LIVE NOW!!!!- Jon Jones: Redemption

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
Good point but it's not a stretch to say that her community will probably put it together. Not fun being known as the drug dealer that ruined Jon's career.
You're not completely wrong about that but I really doubt anybody is making this a bigger deal than certain people in this thread. It really isn't that uncommon. I personally know more than one person who works at a pharmacy and distributes. I don't partake but I also don't lose my mind and call the cops about it.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Evidence is not treated differently based on the subject matter. The law is pretty clear.
You are right. Nothing can ever come from that. The cops will never be smart enough to investigate this. There is no probable cause to check into the one guy at Jacksons dating a pharmacist that is illegally giving pills to her bf to distribute. Not to mention how that looks for yhe gym that they have someone doing that at their gym.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
You're not completely wrong about that but I really doubt anybody is making this a bigger deal than certain people in this thread. It really isn't that uncommon. I personally know more than one person who works at a pharmacy and distributes. I don't partake but I also don't lose my mind and call the cops about it.
You also dont go on a very popular podcast and talk about it either.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
You are right. Nothing can ever come from that. The cops will never be smart enough to investigate this. There is no probable cause to check into the one guy at Jacksons dating a pharmacist that is illegally giving pills to her bf to distribute. Not to mention how that looks for yhe gym that they have someone doing that at their gym.
I believe you to be under the impression that this is more rare than it is. Spit in the air in an MMA gym and it'll land on someone with a painkiller hookup. Cops don't have time to investigate passing claims on a podcast. Even if they found out that someone at Jackson's is with a pharmacist, they do not have enough evidence for any type of warrant. It's a lot harder than you're presenting it with your shitty, uneducated bullshit sarcasm.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
You also dont go on a very popular podcast and talk about it either.
You just don't know how the law works, or how many people do what he spoke about, or how many people actually pay attention to a sentence like that, or really anything else for that matter.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
I believe you to be under the impression that this is more rare than it is. Spit in the air in an MMA gym and it'll land on someone with a painkiller hookup. Cops don't have time to investigate passing claims on a podcast. Even if they found out that someone at Jackson's is with a pharmacist, they do not have enough evidence for any type of warrant. It's a lot harder than you're presenting it with your shitty, uneducated bullshit sarcasm.
You dont need a warrant to investigate something. You do realize when the kid caught with 2 joints rolls on his dealer they investigate before kicking in doors. All you need is probable cause to pull someone over.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
You just don't know how the law works, or how many people do what he spoke about, or how many people actually pay attention to a sentence like that, or really anything else for that matter.
I forgot that you know everything. How about you fuck off and quit quoting me if you dont wabt to have a discussion.

I'm saying that they aren't the same thing. If I went to a daycare and started punching kids, was that act dishonest of me? No. I'm surprised you're still swinging at this one. You bit onto your mouthpiece and tried to punch yourself out of a corner. Haha I do agree that it is negative on his character so we are splitting hairs but fucking up and lying are two completely different things.
I read stuff like this and just shake my head....don't insert melodrama in this.
If you don't understand how in this day and age, hitting someone with your vehicle and fucking off, driving without a license (although if he's innocent then this doesn't apply) and driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol doesn't directly correlate to how honest you are then there's nothing I can tell you.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
I read stuff like this and just shake my head....don't insert melodrama in this.
If you don't understand how in this day and age, hitting someone with your vehicle and fucking off, driving without a license (although if he's innocent then this doesn't apply) and driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol doesn't directly correlate to how honest you are then there's nothing I can tell you.
Jesus, man. Never mind.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
I forgot that you know everything. How about you fuck off and quit quoting me if you dont wabt to have a discussion.
I'm discussing this with you. You literally responded the first time with "are you really that dense?" and you pretend that I am the one that dictated the tone of this. You probably already forgot that because the strain of putting fingers to keys makes your brain tired.

And no, I don't know everything. I admit that I am wrong routinely here. Just never against you, because you're a fucking nincompoop, through and through.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
You dont need a warrant to investigate something. You do realize when the kid caught with 2 joints rolls on his dealer they investigate before kicking in doors. All you need is probable cause to pull someone over.
This is actually true. I just don't think an investigation is worth seeking after hearing something like that with no name on a podcast.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
This is actually true. I just don't think an investigation is worth seeking after hearing something like that with no name on a podcast.
Something that comes connected jon jones name and a pharmacist doing illegal shit isnt worth anyones time? You do know there is a major prescription pill problem in this country right. If it was you saying on passive jays podcast then probably nothing will come from this but your not JJ.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
I'd never watched this many JRE before. really digging it.

I'm really liking Jon Jones who cares if he tries to do damage control with the media and is a terrible actor? he really comes off to me like a regular guy who likes to party and has done a lot of stupid things. sounds like most of my friends.

KamuraObscura

Nov 26, 2016
Something that comes connected jon jones name and a pharmacist doing illegal shit isnt worth anyones time? You do know there is a major prescription pill problem in this country right. If it was you saying on passive jays podcast then probably nothing will come from this but your not JJ.
It really is a unique situation, because he's Jon Jones.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
There is a major pill problem; you're right about that. I just think there isn't enough here. We can disagree on that; it's not a big deal.

FYI I called you stupid earlier mostly because it's our thing and I wanted to use the word nincompoop, for what it's worth. I just didn't see how I was the one who derailed the conversation.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Rx issues are with Dr's handing out liberal prescriptions not pharmacists handing out pills everywhere. In fact, many states hold pharmacists to higher standards they do the Drs who prescribe the meds to begin with.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
Whenever Joe brings up a good point, JJ agrees and repeats it. That's a sign of sociopathy and other personality disorders. Also the thinking of himself instead of the person he hit, or thinking he was invincible etc... I'm not saying he's 100% full of crap (I actually don't mind him much at all) but I can see where people who criticize him for being fake are coming from. He's definitely showing some interesting things...
Definitely antisocial personality disorder:
  1. Regularly breaks or flouts the law
  2. Constantly lies and deceives others
  3. Is impulsive and doesn’t plan ahead
  4. Can be prone to fighting and aggressiveness
  5. Has little regard for the safety of others
  6. Irresponsible, can’t meet financial obligations
  7. Doesn’t feel remorse or guilt
I can never tell the difference between Psycho and Sociopaths... but I DID find this handy little chart: