VID JRE today LIVE NOW!!!!- Jon Jones: Redemption

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Definitely antisocial personality disorder:
  1. Regularly breaks or flouts the law
  2. Constantly lies and deceives others
  3. Is impulsive and doesn’t plan ahead
  4. Can be prone to fighting and aggressiveness
  5. Has little regard for the safety of others
  6. Irresponsible, can’t meet financial obligations
  7. Doesn’t feel remorse or guilt
I can never tell the difference between Psycho and Sociopaths... but I DID find this handy little chart:

IME sociopaths can be tolerated but psychopaths are down right bat shit mental. lol

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
This dude is hopeless. I'm in 11min and already lying and don't want to listen.

Joe's question : "Did you run back to the car?"
Jones answer : "... so ... I literally... i went through.. bla bla... " Yea, he's weed pipe would have been such a huge offense that he HAD to go get that when he's in the mode of Hit and Run already.

Jones: "why would a millionaire needs to grab a load of cash..?"

everyone: maybe because you can only purchase cocaine with cash.

hopeless. SMH.

But I still think he's LHW reign is more impressive than anyone else's just by looking at everyone he destroyed. And the ones that he barely edged by, I give him the benefit of the doubt that his partying level went up a notch during those but he still beat them. Conor got nothing on Jones. Only Jones can be on all that coke and clean out the division.

so sad. All he has to do is 15g of some fresh Shrooms

Last edited:

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
This dude is hopeless. I'm in 11min and already lying and don't want to listen.

Joe's question : "Did you run back to the car?"
Jones answer : "... so ... I literally... i went through.. bla bla... " Yea, he's weed pipe would have been such a huge offense that he HAD to go get that when he's in the mode of Hit and Run already.

Jones: "why would a millionaire needs to grab a load of cash..?"

everyone: maybe because you can only purchase cocaine with cash.

hopeless. SMH.

But I still think he's LHW reign is more impressive than anyone else's just by looking at everyone he destroyed. And the ones that he barely edged by, I give him the benefit of the doubt that his partying level went up a notch during those but he still beat them. Conor got nothing on Jones. Only Jones can be on all that coke and clean out the division.

so sad. All he has to do is 15g of some fresh Shrooms
So you think that he was too much in hit and run mode to go grab a weed pipe, which if there was residue in it could have gotten him in more trouble, but even though he was in hit and run mode he would think to go back and get his cash because if he doesn't he won't be able to buy more coke? I am not saying that Jones is telling the complete truth, but I don't think your assessment is accurate.

Did it get any better or was it just 3 hours of denial, shifting blame, excusing/explaining this one situation?

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Did it get any better or was it just 3 hours of denial, shifting blame, excusing/explaining this one situation?
It sounds like no amount of explaining or discussion will change your expectations lol.

In all seriousness, the JBJ haters will keep saying the same things after this interview but those of us who don't harp on his drama thought it was an interesting listen. :)

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Actully had to stop watching and I'm a fan of Jones. Between Rogan's bro science and Jon's obviously PR sculpted narrative, that was a tough watch. I think it's good Jon is working with PR folks because it exposed him to harm that he wasn't. But that interview just felt very canned and safe.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
OK
bout 40 minutes into this

I reckon he hasn't told a truth yet.

Wow I knew he was a bit off but this is crazy....Super Low IQ for sure

Every statement he makes is filled with holes and devoid of any logic at all.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'd never watched this many JRE before. really digging it.

I'm really liking Jon Jones who cares if he tries to do damage control with the media and is a terrible actor? he really comes off to me like a regular guy who likes to party and has done a lot of stupid things. sounds like most of my friends.
I don't like people who lie and expect you/me to believe it.

It insults our intelligence and is equivalent to a fuck you in my book.

This guy is all lies....Can't think of a single thing he told the truth about on this podcast..

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015

This guy is all lies....Can't think of a single thing he told the truth about on this podcast..
You're so adamant about him lying but do you know the whole story? I'm really not trying to be a smart ass but I see a lot of people *insisting* that this or that fighter is lying, full of crap or is on the juice with little to no backing behind it. You seem so sure he's been lying the whole time but if all we have to go on is his word, then who are we to judge whether it's true or not? I will say that he comes off as contrived at times. A bit egocentric for sure from listening to all of his interviews in the past. But I honestly can't say anything he's said is a flat out lie because we really don't know.

Anyway, I wasn't trying to defend him or anything. I just find it funny that people think one thing when they have no basis to prove anything.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You're so adamant about him lying but do you know the whole story? I'm really not trying to be a smart ass but I see a lot of people *insisting* that this or that fighter is lying, full of crap or is on the juice with little to no backing behind it. You seem so sure he's been lying the whole time but if all we have to go on is his word, then who are we to judge whether it's true or not? I will say that he comes off as contrived at times. A bit egocentric for sure from listening to all of his interviews in the past. But I honestly can't say anything he's said is a flat out lie because we really don't know.

Anyway, I wasn't trying to defend him or anything. I just find it funny that people think one thing when they have no basis to prove anything.
I don't know about the juice...only 40 minutes in...but "dick pills" is just ludicrous speed if you ask me(add that to the fact that he admits to only doing Powerlifting for 7 months and not stepping foot in jacksons....Hmnnnnnn?)

I have very good instincts and read people very accurately.

He has fibbed and spun every question Joe has asked into something he can tell himself and something he expects the listener to believe.

Really was a bad idea for him to do this interview IMO

I understand some of you are younger/less experienced in life...but this guy hasn't changed a bit and may be incapable of acting normal or being trustworthy in any way.

But that interview just felt very canned and safe.
This. It wasn't going any where. I like watching JJ fight but he's up his own ass if he thinks people want to hear him talk about himself and how much he's grown for more than 10 minutes.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015

I don't give a fuck about it.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
This. It wasn't going any where. I like watching JJ fight but he's up his own ass if he thinks people want to hear him talk about himself and how much he's grown for more than 10 minutes.
Did you expect him to reveal all?

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
So you think that he was too much in hit and run mode to go grab a weed pipe, which if there was residue in it could have gotten him in more trouble, but even though he was in hit and run mode he would think to go back and get his cash because if he doesn't he won't be able to buy more coke? I am not saying that Jones is telling the complete truth, but I don't think your assessment is accurate.
I'm seeing from Jon's perspective. In his head, a quick weigh out process to see which is little less harsh for his image. plus, a coke head will think coke as all time priority regardless of the shit situation he's in

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
I'm seeing from Jon's perspective. In his head, a quick weigh out process to see which is little less harsh for his image. plus, a coke head will think coke as all time priority regardless of the shit situation he's in
I'm not getting what you're saying with the first two sentences. Could be my fault, but could you rephrase?

As for the coke head thing, we know Jon had a problem with substances. He tested positive for coke one time, and while I sincerely doubt he's telling the truth about that being the only time, we have no other reasons to believe that he actually was a "coke head". There are a ton of points in my life where I would have failed a drug test for coke if my employer decided to random me. Had I failed a test, it does not imply that I have a cocaine addiction. It's pure speculation on your part.

I just question the thought process in thinking that it's outlandish that he would remove a pot pipe from the car he just wrecked but completely plausible that he then went "oh shit I can't leave the cash! How can I get more coke if I don't have cash?" and ran back to get the cash. Which of those sounds like more of a stretch to you? You act like he had his entire fortune in that car.

M

member 3289

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
He didn't name a name. How is this throwing someone under the bus? Dude has tons of teammates.
In the court documents from the ped hearing the teammate was already named as Eric Blasich. Eric needed to provide a receipt for the dick pills to show when they were purchased. Now he mentions the girlfriend being a pharmacist and tons of narcotics laying around? Sounds like he lied in court, again, and he is throwing his teammate under the bus, plus the girlfriend could now lose here license and face criminal charges.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
So your sticking up for the guy who admittedly "wasn't ready to drive" and had a "bowl" that he "hadn't been smoking"... and then ran a Yield sign...blasted a Car with Preg lady....alll this at early AM hours?...and then left the scene and ran back to "grab only a bowl of weed"(off duty officer says otherwise in testimony)??
Are you serious bro?
Nothing adds up....
Literally nothing.