Julian Assange deathwish (more coming)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Costs the British government around $20million a year to watch over him....for having sex with a Swedish girl with no condom.
If only he was muslim and he had gang raped the girl instead...

Bluesville

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
$20,000,000 to watch the front and back door of the Ecuadorian Embassy?

I want some of that MI5 overtime pay.

Last edited:

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
If he's got some juicy items, I hope he has some copies with some trusted associates for the sake of the U.S.. I think his time on earth is running short.

These assholes don't seem to consider their own decisions which cause the death of others to be terrorist or criminal.....and apparently the talking heads don't want to raise that point.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
They could have video of her with a strap-on with her dyke friends and her asshole supporters will still defend her.......all while she makes fun of these same people behind their backs

They could have video of her with a strap-on with her dyke friends and her asshole supporters will still defend her.......all while she makes fun of these same people behind their backs
Awake now throb?

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Wikileaks is a good thing in principle, but I'm not sure if this isn't going a bit to far.

They should not be political and 'time' stuff or anything. Just leak what you got whenever you can, because if you start going about it in that way, then why would I trust that it doesn't act out of a personal interest? And corruption might kick in.
Also if you time it to when it makes the most waves, it makes the jump easier to doctor things to make more waves.
Their objective should not be to make the most waves, imho... just provide transparency that can help the world. The waves can be done by others who pick up the information.

I'm a bit iffy about that.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Wikileaks is a good thing in principle, but I'm not sure if this isn't going a bit to far.

They should not be political and 'time' stuff or anything. Just leak what you got whenever you can, because if you start going about it in that way, then why would I trust that it doesn't act out of a personal interest? And corruption might kick in.
Also if you time it to when it makes the most waves, it makes the jump easier to doctor things to make more waves.
Their objective should not be to make the most waves, imho... just provide transparency that can help the world. The waves can be done by others who pick up the information.

I'm a bit iffy about that.
Yeah plus I wouldnt go taunting the shadowy element of the US Government from the "safety" of an Ecuadorian Embassy myself lol. Doesnt sound too bright.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
So you should know by now that its pretty transparent for people when you put your troll mask on, coolio.
Really? If he had info on Trump i am pretty sure the media and Hillary people wouldnt have a problem with this. Fact is she is a vile person that has done shady shit for decades. She knew he had info and chose to do what she is doing so i have no problem with it.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Yeah plus I wouldnt go taunting the shadowy element of the US Government from the "safety" of an Ecuadorian Embassy myself lol. Doesnt sound too bright.
It takes balls, I respect that.
Though in a way being so public and having it so focused on him as a person secures him as well, because thats not some nameless dude being killed if that happens, everybody would immediately know whats up.., it would have a potential to hurt the powers to be really really bad if they did that.
They want him in prison.. not dead.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Really? If he had info on Trump i am pretty sure the media and Hillary people wouldnt have a problem with this. Fact is she is a vile person that has done shady shit for decades. She knew he had info and chose to do what she is doing so i have no problem with it.
That has little to nothing to do with your bait-post.

DFW4L

15 events before the end of 2016 - YOU'RE WELCOME!
Mar 23, 2016
They should not be political and 'time' stuff or anything. Just leak what you got whenever you can, because if you start going about it in that way, then why would I trust that it doesn't act out of a personal interest?
This is funny to me, what does their intention or motivation have to do with what they do?

The stuff they are releasing is authentic, no one is disputing that, you seem to be saying the motivation behind the timing is relevant to your assessment of the legitimacy of the content...

That's totally illogical, unless you are questioning the legitimacy of the content?

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
This is funny to me, what does their intention or motivation have to do with what they do?

The stuff they are releasing is authentic, no one is disputing that, you seem to be saying the motivation behind the timing is relevant to your assessment of the legitimacy of the content...

That's totally illogical, unless you are questioning the legitimacy of the content?
Not right now, no, but honestly I haven't looked into it how legit all of this data is, do you think its impossible some of it might not be legit? That being said, I am not doubting it in this case.

But they should be 100% neutral, agreed? Resorting to bravado and even admitting they timed it to have a direct impact on an election!! And maybe the most important election there is, makes me iffy. Those are political plays, that should not be their role imho.
They shouldn't play political ads either, right?

Lets just look at the possibilities. Lets say it was Russia. Lets say Putin doesn't want Hillary. Lets say Putin has a fine idea and manages to use WikiLeaks at the best opportune moment, and they more than accommodate him, is that really how you want WikiLeaks to be used? As playball by the big guns? I don't. And no, I don't doubt some of the big guns would doctor material.

Maybe that is hard to prevent, but shouldn't help them play their game, when you are there to destroy their game!

DFW4L

15 events before the end of 2016 - YOU'RE WELCOME!
Mar 23, 2016
Lets just look at the possibilities. Lets say it was Russia. Lets say Putin doesn't want Hillary. Lets say Putin has a fine idea and manages to use WikiLeaks at the best opportune moment, and they more than accommodate him, is that really how you want WikiLeaks to be used? As playball by the big guns? I don't. And no, I don't doubt some of the big guns would doctor material.
again, you are combining two totally different things into each other..

authenticity of content =/= motivation of releaser