General Julian Assange just got his ass arrested

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
trump going after assange and discrediting the news seems to fit in with wanting to control what info people get he could move forward V for vendetta style music and art is probably next. Enock-O-Lypse Now! @Enock-O-lypse Now!

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018

Here's a great video explaining the links between Chelsea Manning's imprisonment now and Julian Assange

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No one is above the law.”
Apparently England is for manufacturing a law to extract him.
Not to mention 90% of "non-essential" politicians and 100% of the elite.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
They’ll probably charge him with 90 counts of terrorism which equates to 1,090,099 years in jail

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Meh. Fuck im.

I posted on this forum a while back how much I supported his efforts to reveal transparency - when that's what WikiLeaks actually used to do.
But once the last few global elections rolled around, he went from whistleblower to agenda-driven attention-seeker, and it came back to bite him in the ass.

Guess him playing the Trump card isn't gonna help him after all. Gambled and lost.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Meh. Fuck im.

I posted on this forum a while back how much I supported his efforts to reveal transparency - when that's what WikiLeaks actually used to do.
But once the last few global elections rolled around, he went from whistleblower to agenda-driven attention-seeker, and it came back to bite him in the ass.

Guess him playing the Trump card isn't gonna help him after all. Gambled and lost.
There are several layers of retardation in this post.

They are going to try him for an alleged crime from nearly 10 years ago that he committed from back when you 'supported his efforts'. I mean, you do understand he wasn't living in an Ecuadorian embassy for 7 years because he liked the decor, right?

His arrest has nothing to do with anything that he subsequently did to offend your precious sensibilities, sweetheart. None of the stuff 'came back to bite him on the ass' because he was already a wanted man.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
There are several layers of retardation in this post.

They are going to try him for an alleged crime from nearly 10 years ago that he committed from back when you 'supported his efforts'. I mean, you do understand he wasn't living in an Ecuadorian embassy for 7 years because he liked the decor, right?

His arrest has nothing to do with anything that he subsequently did to offend your precious sensibilities, sweetheart. None of the stuff 'came back to bite him on the ass' because he was already a wanted man.
You're a special kind of idiot, because literally nothing I said relates to anything you said in your dumbass rambling post.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I couldn't care less about what happens to the guy, but it does go to show that you don't bite the hand that feeds you. Equador's president is corrupt? Ok, how about not mentioning that while holed up in their embassy for 7 years, knowing there is a target on your back and price on your head? Seems reasonable given the circumstances.