General Julian Assange just got his ass arrested

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Sad, but at least confirms his beliefs that the Swedish rape charge was all bullshit and an excuse to get him to the US.
Him and his supporters were all called loony conspiretards for believing that. When all the loud sheep kept proclaiming he was being an attention whore and trying to avoid a rape charge.
This fuked up extradition is what it's about.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
It's kind of hilarious to watch the twists and turns posters in this thread are making based on partisanship.

Locking him up is wrong. Trump admin is doing it.

The end.

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
National security. You think the military should list security codes to weapons on CNN so all you folks can see them? Same with banks. Do they need to list vault procedures on thier website? No

Some shit stays private. Don't be a cunt

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The average Joe does not require nor have the right to every piece of information in the land. Corporate or military.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
National security. You think the military should list security codes to weapons on CNN so all you folks can see them? Same with banks. Do they need to list vault procedures on thier website? No

Some shit stays private. Don't be a cunt
If I pay taxes and those taxes help pay for all that military shit then damn fucking right I should the right to know whatever the hell I want. If the bank is private (ie. not funded at all by my taxes) then they don't need to say shit.

People pay for shit, they should know where their money is going. Don't be a dumbarse.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Unless you believe that every piece of information in the world should be posted publicly, for every person and business in the world, I don't know how you can argue that military and government secrets should be free access and also dont understand how stupid that is

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If I pay taxes and those taxes help pay for all that military shit then damn fucking right I should the right to know whatever the hell I want. If the bank is private (ie. not funded at all by my taxes) then they don't need to say shit.

People pay for shit, they should know where their money is going. Don't be a dumbarse.
Don't give me that shit excuse idiot. Have you ever heard of classified? You think the government should post a weekly update of thier newest weapons research in the back pages of the Sunday post?

Do apple and Google have to post the same weekly update on thier technology so you can be placated weekly?

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Don't give me that shit excuse idiot. Have you ever heard of classified? You think the government should post a weekly update of thier newest weapons research in the back pages of the Sunday post?

Do apple and Google have to post the same weekly update on thier technology so you can be placated weekly?
Don't make those stupid, useless arguments retard. Apple and Google are not government-owned companies. If I was a shareholder in those companies, then yes I should receive updates on their technologies if I want to, since I'm a part owner of those companies.

My taxes pay for shit the government spends it on, including military. If as a person who helps pay for that shit, I want to know about it, then I should, since without my money they wouldn't be able to have any of that shit.

Last edited:

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Don't make those stupid, useless arguments retard. Apple and Google are not public companies. If I was a shareholder in those companies, then yes I should receive updates on their technologies if I want to, since I'm a part owner of those companies.

My taxes pay for shit the government spends it on, including military. If as a person who helps pay for that shit, I want to know about it, then I should, since without my money they wouldn't be able to have any of that shit.
So shall I send you the nuclear codes or just post them on the news?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Where do you want me to post the submarine locations?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Uh, nuclear codes would be worth a new thread. They'll get buried in this one.
No no. It's all paid for. There's no discrimination here. That's the point. He pays 300 dollars a year tax so he gets to know everything

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Locking him up is wrong. Trump admin is doing it.

The end.
I don't think it's that simple. He was hiding from the Obama administration for years. It just so happens that now the Ecuadorians are kicking him out, Trump is in charge. The president just does whatever the fuck the Military Industrial Complex tell them to do.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Google and apple are okay, but we definitely deserve the right to know where special forces fobs are in Iraq

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Google and apple are okay, but we definitely deserve the right to know where special forces fobs are in Iraq
Well given that what, like over a trillon dollars were spent on that dumb fucking war, you Americans have the right to know about the operations there than just about anything else.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well given that what, like over a trillon dollars were spent on that dumb fucking war, you Americans have the right to know about the operations there than just about anything else.
What gives them that right?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Because money was spent they automatically deserve to know stuff? Trillions of dollars have been spent on everything ever. Should every company post all thier financial details and inner working publicly?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You really think the us government should post the location and details, names etc of every person it has on deployment, what they are doing, where they are

Including the CIA.

Btw we have a spy called Jeff in London. He's 6'5 with black hair. Born in 82. Currently at Costa about to poison a Russian...

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
You really think the us government should post the location and details, names etc of every person it has on deployment, what they are doing, where they are

Including the CIA.

Btw we have a spy called Jeff in London. He's 6'5 with black hair. Born in 82. Currently at Costa about to poison a Russian...
I want his surname, full name and names and address of his parents too

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Seriously though, I agree that there are some things that shouldnt be made public (ie. nuclear codes, some spy activities etc), but I think the pubic do have the right to know the real reasons behind things that the govt/military do (ie. we know the war on Iraq was not actually about weapons of mass destruction even though this is what was sold to the public - if Wikileaks - if they were around at the time, which they wernt - found corro between pollies/military personnel that stated other real reasons for the war then, imo, the public def has the right to know about it).

Things like that ppl definitely should know about, and people who tell them about it shouldnt be arrested for it.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I want his surname, full name and names and address of his parents too
And that's why i don't agree with a single word you say. You and the terrorist ex MoD call for transparency. Transparency means publicly posting details of every member of the armed forces and thier family publicly.

The locations of thier used to be secret positions while they monitor villages in iraq, afghan, Africa, the USA,

It's entitlement based on nonsense and despite the fact you both pay taxes, like everyone else in a country with internet access, I think you should both fuck off tbh. This guy wasn't leaking game of thrones he was leaking classified national info, and no, you don't have a right to know it

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
And that's why i don't agree with a single word you say. You and the terrorist ex MoD call for transparency. Transparency means publicly posting details of every member of the armed forces and thier family publicly.

The locations of thier used to be secret positions while they monitor villages in iraq, afghan, Africa, the USA,

It's entitlement based on nonsense and despite the fact you both pay taxes, like everyone else in a country with internet access, I think you should both fuck off tbh. This guy wasn't leaking game of thrones he was leaking classified national info, and no, you don't have a right to know it
He maaaad!