Julianna Peña announces pregnancy

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Is she the first active fighter on the UFC roster to get pregnant? I know others have kids, but I can't recall another being pregnant. I hope to see her in the cage again if she wants to be there and wish her a good pregnancy.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Is she the first active fighter on the UFC roster to get pregnant? I know others have kids, but I can't recall another being pregnant. I hope to see her in the cage again if she wants to be there and wish her a good pregnancy.
Pretty sure Alexis Davis had a baby not long ago, and then came back.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
After some deep cover investigation,
I've determined that Julianna Pena IS ...................

NOT GAY.

As of yet, I cannot say the same for the baby.

bully4me

Aug 10, 2015
Alexis Davis was the first. After her loss to Ronda for the belt, she came back and won a rematch against Sarah Kaufman.. Then got pregnant, took the rest of 2015 off then cam back after she had the kid last December and faced Sara McMan. Believe her next fight is going to be at 125lbs.

Difference was .... she didn't post it, she like many fighters keep their personal life separate from their career.

Best of luck to Pena with da baby.