Julianna Pena arrested on assault charges

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Julianna Pena, a former winner of The Ultimate Fighter, was arrested and charged with two counts of assault by the Spokane (Wash.) Police Department, according to Cpl. Jordan Ferguson of the Spokane PD. She was arrested at 2:20 a.m., Ferguson said, and booked into the Spokane County Jail at 2:53 a.m. Sunday morning, per online jail inmate information.

Ferguson said officers were called to a fight outside a bar in downtown Spokane. They investigated and then arrested Pena and another person. Pena identified herself as a professional fighter at the scene, Ferguson said.

A spokesperson for Spokane County Jail said that Pena was released on $2,000 bail Sunday afternoon. The official time per online records was 2:20 p.m.

LINK: UFC's Julianna Pena arrested on assault charges after allegedly fighting outside a bar - MMA Fighting

M

member 3289

Two things:

1. They're in Washington. Why didn't they just wait for a cop to show up and then invoke the mutual combat law?

2. Oh god is it gonna be funny if she beat up a guy.

M

member 3289

I get that Hispanic/Latino is considered an ethnicity and not a race, but imo latinos should have to check the mixed box.

I'm not racist or anything, but they're not white. Sorry

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Sometimes these things happen in MMA.

"She identified herself at the scene as a professional MMA fighter"

Words really said "I'm a fucking UFC fighter bro!"

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I saw you post this earlier today and delete it as it was still early rumor.
Damn you were fast on this story. Good waiting for substantiation though

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Nothing to see here, this is just the UFC taking out competitors so rousey/holms will go ahead without a hiccup

soundoff71

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2015
I get that Hispanic/Latino is considered an ethnicity and not a race, but imo latinos should have to check the mixed box.

I'm not racist or anything, but they're not white. Sorry
I'm Latino, I agree, & you're not a racist for acknowledging the obvious.

My mom's from Peru, she has a significant amount Indian blood. Something like 80% of Peruvians do. Old Man's from Chile. He has green eyes, is almost translucent, but sounds like Ricky Ricardo.

I'm mixed, but came out with that darkie look, like Pena. I'd bet she has lots of Indian blood, too, like many Central/South Americans do.

Not white, bro. Mixed.

Not racist, bro.

M

member 3289

I'm Latino, I agree, & you're not a racist of acknowledging the obvious.

Mom's from Peru, she has a significant amount Indian blood. Something like 80% of Peruvians do. Old Man's from Chile. He has green eyes, is almost translucent, but sounds like Ricky Ricardo.

I'm mixed, but came out with that darkie look, like Pena.

Not white, bro. Mixed.

Not racist, bro.
Yeah, I don't know why some Latinos in the US get offended by this. It's retarded.

soundoff71

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2015
Yeah, I don't know why some Latinos in the US get offended by this. It's retarded.
Well, I can KIND of understand why. A lot of people hate us. They think we're stealing jobs & shit. There IS lots of veiled racism out there. Some of us get sensitive about it.

That being said, nothing that you posted was offensive. You just stated the obvious. Lots of Central/South Americans are mixed. It's pretty obvious when we are.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Even after this incident she's still firmly holding the #3 spot on my list of hottest WMMA fighters.

M

member 3289

@nick diaz nut hugger
Everybody should check the mixed box. Who cares anyway. Wonder why this upsets you.
Ok, Michael Moore. I guess we should all self-identify as Muslims, too?

For Census reasons, people are identified by their race. These statistics are used for a variety of purposes.

So no, we should not all check the mixed box. Maybe in the fairy land utopia in your mind, but not in the real world.

Oh, also, Hispanic and Latino are not the same. Especially in this context.
No shit.

The two are often grouped together on forms of in the U.S., which is why I put them together.

Status
Not open for further replies.