Julianna Pena: 'Ignorant' Ronda Rousey crossed line with Arianny Celeste criticism

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/3/1...onda-rousey-crossed-line-with-arianny-celeste

"Julianna Pena thought Ronda Rouseywent too far in slamming Arianny Celeste last month.

Pena didn't understand why Rousey dragged the UFC Octagon girl into a beef days before Rousey's UFC women's bantamweight title fight against Cat Zingano at UFC 184. Rousey said UFC fighters should get paid more than Octagon girls and, after Celeste responded by calling her a "bully," Rousey said Celeste would not have her job if not for fighters.

"I felt it was very out of line for Ronda to single out Arianny for multiple reasons," Pena told MMAFighting.com. "First off, it's none of Ronda's business how much Arianny gets paid. Arianny has been with the company a hell of a lot longer than Ronda has and made the UFC plenty of money and gotten them exposure with things like Maxim, other magazines and TV shows......."

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Pena is 100 percent right and Rondas insecure ass shines bright all the time. She can win titles and be a movie star but she will always be that fat insecure little girl inside.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I don't care for either of these chicks to be honest. Ronda is a badass in the cage but they both have personalities that turn me off.