Julianna Pena wants to be on TUF 26: ‘I think I would steamroll all the girls at 125 pounds’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Julianna Pena (8-3) already won season 18 of The Ultimate Fighter as a women’s bantamweight, but now she wants to be on the show again. Pena was recently on “TUF Talk,” where she discussed her desire to change weight classes and compete on TUF 26, which will crown the UFC’s inaugural women’s flyweight champion.

“I was asking Dana [White] if I could get back in the house and have a crack at that belt finally,” Pena said. “I fought at [125 pounds] a couple of times in my career so it’s not hard for me to make the weight. I walk naturally around 135 [pounds], a couple pounds heavier, so making 125 is not a problem for me.

“I think I would steamroll all the girls at 125…

Julianna Pena: ‘I think I would steamroll all the girls at 125’

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
tuf 26 should take place in a beach in

Cap d’Agde, Languedoc to develop European talent

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Why do fighters always lie about their walk-around weight? they all seem to do it. "I walk naturally around 135 [pounds], a couple pounds heavier." Just the way she says it, you know it's a lie. And for what? People only give a shit if you make the weight, no point trying to be Billie (Jean-King) Badass about it.