July 10 is the first day fans can finally tip fighters live during matches with the new app, TapStats! #TipYourFighter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Allen_TapStats

Jul 1, 2021
So you are doing this out of your good heart and free will? Amazing if it's true, but sadly it's hard to prove, who says you wont be taking a percentage from the sponsor fees.

Also "tip policies are subject to change". well who says that the platform fee isn't subject to change either?

I'll try to be positive, but you guys went from 10-5-0 % real quick, without even stating how the fighters can ensure their payments + I haven't seen a single fighter promote your company on IG or any other social media, all I've seen is a bunch of forum posts and no real support from the fighters. I understand that it's just starting up now, but dont get mad at people when they are accusing you of a quick cash grab, when you launched the app right before the biggest event of the year and at a point where fighter pay is one of the most discussed issues of the sport.

It screams fishy.
Fighter partnerships will be coming in the future but I definitely see where you're coming from. I will update the forum when we get our partnerships going!

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
hang on, what a roller-coaster of a business plan. I'd suggest you fellas need to re-set. the highest paying card of the year isn't necessarily the best time of year to kick this thing off anyway.

your sidelines have now become your only revenue in this. that will be tricky to stack up once you get involved with fighter partnerships. you'll need to pay a few quid for a name. without a name it's a waste of money imo

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
hang on, what a roller-coaster of a business plan. I'd suggest you fellas need to re-set. the highest paying card of the year isn't necessarily the best time of year to kick this thing off anyway.

your sidelines have now become your only revenue in this. that will be tricky to stack up once you get involved with fighter partnerships. you'll need to pay a few quid for a name. without a name it's a waste of money imo
You write like someone with serious business acumen. Everyone should take you seriously.

Allen_TapStats

Jul 1, 2021

Thanks for the feedback, we're hoping to build a name throughout the following months, our app is live for upcoming Bellator, UFC and Glory fights. We will be adding smaller fights in lesser known leagues soon!

Allen_TapStats

Jul 1, 2021
Our first 1,000 users to record stats will win draft rights to TapStats' Fighter NFT’s. Be first to purchase our highly anticipated and limited tokens upon their date of release.

TapStats NFT’s are like fighter "stocks" that represent fighter careers and social media, and can be traded as they go up / down in value.

Nov 21, 2015
So you are doing this out of your good heart and free will? Amazing if it's true, but sadly it's hard to prove, who says you wont be taking a percentage from the sponsor fees.

Also "tip policies are subject to change". well who says that the platform fee isn't subject to change either?

I'll try to be positive, but you guys went from 10-5-0 % real quick, without even stating how the fighters can ensure their payments + I haven't seen a single fighter promote your company on IG or any other social media, all I've seen is a bunch of forum posts and no real support from the fighters. I understand that it's just starting up now, but dont get mad at people when they are accusing you of a quick cash grab, when you launched the app right before the biggest event of the year and at a point where fighter pay is one of the most discussed issues of the sport.

It screams fishy.
They could sell ad space and display ads to monetize instead of a platform fee
They could also list build and monetize with some type of follow up offers to their list
however something seems sketch with this operation to me and I'm fairly versed in marketing
funnels and traffic monetization

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I’m going to create app called TipStats, an app where you can give fighters tips. See, they’ve signed contracts to be paid a certain amount for their fights, but you will have the chance to give them more, for God knows what reason. I guess so maybe you can feel a closer bond with the fighter or the sport or something.

Does anyone want in on the ground floor as an investor?

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
TTT for some updates. Allen_TapStats @Allen_TapStats what are the sign-up and user rates for the initial event? What were the number of donations and total dollars paid out to fighters? Who did they go to? What did your team learn?

jimmy boogaloo

Nov 15, 2017
Allen_TapStats @Allen_TapStats bro, we know your *management team* have decided that the app idea didn't have legs and that you have moved on. fair play you seemed ok for a genuine shyster and insincere opportunist.

please can we have your account password, so we can troll about tipping on fight nights?

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
So what's going with this completely legit venture to help the fighters?
1219fb6d3d866b7ff900045e9a64a52d.jpg

jimmy boogaloo

Nov 15, 2017
watching fighting is a bit of a drag now that I know about tipping and value-added, gamified viewing experiences. those guys were onto something and I can't help but feel we have missed out substantially

jimmy boogaloo

Nov 15, 2017
yeah but are any of us able to produce coyote urine?

or farm over-watered half-drowning coyotes for their urine. you'd have to string them up with a head funnel and keep pouring in water. that's what I'd do.

maybe you can gain access to wild coyote urine. tricky business that one.