July 10 is the first day fans can finally tip fighters live during matches with the new app, TapStats! #TipYourFighter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
yeah but are any of us able to produce coyote urine?

or farm over-watered half-drowning coyotes for their urine. you'd have to string them up with a head funnel and keep pouring in water. that's what I'd do.

maybe you can gain access to wild coyote urine. tricky business that one.
Wtf are you on about?

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
The unfair payment of MMA fighters has long been an issue in the MMA community - most recently highlighted by Sarah “Too Sweet” Alpar, who had to launch a GoFundMe in order to train full-time for her upcoming UFC fight.

The answer to this is tipping, just as we do for content creators. TapStats is the world’s first platform that allows fans to tip athletes directly as the action happens.

Be among the first CORE MMA community to send a tip on the very first day it goes live. Only MMA insiders have been invited so they can get a special place in the history of our sport

On July 10th, the first version of our app will be on the app store. Feel free to try it (sign up using the link below) and let us know what you think. We’ll be adding more exciting features in the upcoming months, stay tuned!

#TipYourFighter
Hell yes!

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
Wtf are you on about?
honestly you are dumb as overweight bricks if you can't follow what happened there.
1) I offer to sell tapstats our urine, to mock how unwanted their product was
2) the concept of coyote urine being value was raised
3) I questioned if any of us are able to produce coyote urine
4) confusion arose