NSFW June whites big pink....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Similar to the sub forum for user name changes, I think there should be a spot where all pinkings are listed with the infraction.

Public shame for all of you flamingos!

Last edited:

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
SongExotic2 @Schlong2 I just beat Alexa at maths. She didn't get the largest number, and the smallest. She said a Googlepleuy and a very small number, and infinity and zero are the correct numbers. She then paid some money into my bank, God bless her!

Last edited:

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
SongExotic2 @Schlong2 I just beat Alex at maths. She didn't get the largest number, and the smallest. She said a Googlepleuy and a very small number, and infinity and zero are the correct numbers. She then paid some money into my bank, God bless her!
He’s not going to care.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
@Lars
Can you incite more fighting please? We’re going to need some unruly behavior and arguing if we want TMMAC more pink.

Plenty of room for more flamingos in the box of shame!

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
@Lars
Can you incite more fighting please? We’re going to need some unruly behavior and arguing if we want TMMAC more pink.

Plenty of room for more flamingos in the box of shame!
He’s too busy being a big pimp. Trust me, he’s the real mutha fukn G up in this bitch.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Calm down. Galt asked so I answered. Anyway the change username page, is free for everyone to see!?
Don’t tell me to calm down! I’m beyond livid at the moment that you outed my new identity on here.

I was trying to go undercover as a cartoon cat so I could solve tmmac crimes. Well you just fucked that up!