Society Jussie Smollett - All Charges Dropped

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I don't know why you two shirtlifters are so upset. I am merely trig to "dig" *(further) into your psyche than I already am.... So.. you mad or happy Jussie is free? And how did you two choirboys celebrate.
MAGA (Make America Gay Again)? or No MAGA?
Shirtlifter? Lol I don’t know that street gay slang butt is sounds funny I will give you that.

I was never a good singer BTW.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I don't know why you two shirtlifters are so upset. I am merely trig to "dig" *(further) into your psyche than I already am.... So.. you mad or happy Jussie is free? And how did you two choirboys celebrate.
MAGA (Make America Gay Again)? or No MAGA?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
the crazy thing is that now some real rednecks wearing maga hats can beat the hell out of his ass and he will just look like he is crying wolf .

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
the crazy thing is that now some real rednecks wearing maga hats can beat the hell out of his ass and he will just look like he is crying wolf .
Nobody wearing a maga hat knew who he was before this and none of them care to beat his ass except for the people of Chicago.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Nobody wearing a maga hat knew who he was before this and none of them care to beat his ass except for the people of Chicago.
yeah broseph but now they do know who he is and now they can give him a beating if they want for maligning MAGA

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i'm guessing Jussie is a down-low brother for some high profile, thoroughly closeted, gay man in Chicago.
money and political power.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I am not joking. If I ever come across you I’ll kill you.
I’m not some 120 pound Thai cop you can swing on after you’ve had a couple too many Rum and Cokes.
I’m a grown ass Canadian man, and any aggression towards me will be met with a savagery the likes of which you could never imagine.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I’m not some 120 pound Thai cop you can swing on after you’ve had a couple too many Rum and Cokes.
I’m a grown ass Canadian man, and any aggression towards me will be met with a savagery the likes of which you could never imagine.
Ahhh Canadian. Expect strong letter to follow!

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
This entire saga is nuts. When this first happened many of us knew something wasn't right as so many of these "hate" crimes are hoax's. The speculation was CPD was going to do a phony investigation and nothing much would come of it except evil maga exists. Much to everyone's surprise myself included, they did a thorough job quite well. They were defeated at the DA's office. I guess I have to give CPD their due as they don't seem to be doing a very good job anywhere else.

That smug little bitch then goes on TV and still claims his innocence. That tells me a lot about him. He's angry at the man (white) and in his mind the ends justify the means. This guy honestly believes he did the right thing. He is obviously a very sick individual. When you have black people pissed off at you that tells you something.