Society Jussie Smollett - All Charges Dropped

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

I’m not some 120 pound Thai cop you can swing on after you’ve had a couple too many Rum and Cokes.
I’m a grown ass Canadian man, and any aggression towards me will be met with a savagery the likes of which you could never imagine.
Disciplined Galt @Galt don’t want bo smoke from an OFSAA level wrassler. His body is NOT ready.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
you said he was down low he is not Down low. down low guys are hiding their homosexuality with a woman.
I just don’t get that at all. I couldn’t fuck a dudes ass to hide my heterosexuality, how is it that so many gay dudes can bang women to hide that they’re gay?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I just don’t get that at all. I couldn’t fuck a dudes ass to hide my heterosexuality, how is it that so many gay dudes can bang women to hide that they’re gay?
seems to be a phenomenon in the black and latino community my cousin had 3 kids before living a homosexual lifestyle in SF HE CAME ALL THE WAY OUT LOL.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
seems to be a phenomenon in the black and latino community my cousin had 3 kids before living a homosexual lifestyle in SF HE CAME ALL THE WAY OUT LOL.
How many kids do you have? I just want to know how long we have until you become Jesusa x.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Sad. I also think it's funny how there's an epidemic of lesbians who go back and forth with their "lesbianism" like a revolving door while have kids in between. The gay cuck mayor of New York Bill da Bozo's wife comes to mind...

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
How many kids do you have? I just want to know how long we have until you become Jesusa x.
I am very straight I get erect by trivial things women do. me not having kids is due to my girlfriend having a miscarriage in 2007. I actually do not like transgenders and have mentioned it here several times I respect gays and lesbians more.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I am very straight I get erect by trivial things women do. me not having kids is due to my girlfriend having a miscarriage in 2007. I actually do not like transgenders and have mentioned it here several times I respect gays and lesbians more.
How do you define "very"? I feel there's some daylight here.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
You are a regular poster here, I am calling bullshit on the "very straight" part of your comment.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021