Just a thought...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Threads like Why are Americans?

Why are English/mexican/mexicant/Germany Spain whatever....

There really is no need...It prolongs troll threads...If people have fun in a thread then that's all fair and I love a bit of banter...But threads bashing one nation is 101 people trolling .

But anyway...Fuck you niggas. Chuchos wogs spicks pommies Aussies and Americans!!!!

Carry on!

:0

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I'm american and don't see a problem. If you don't like the topic on a subject, don't click and don't read. We are all adults here.

I'm american and don't see a problem. If you don't like the topic on a subject, don't click and don't read. We are all adults here.

Mate...If only!

Forums don't work that way.

But anyway...It was a silly idea...Let's carry on as we were...It works obviously... was just a thought.

You could try not drinking while browsing and you may find people and their thoughts and opinions more tolerable.
I find you tolerable buddy. I have no problem at all with you....Maybe you have a problem with me Papi?

I respect your opinion and I am open to your respectful thoughts and comments.

You could try not drinking while browsing and you may find people and their thoughts and opinions more tolerable.

Also...It is 5.35 here and I finished work...Paid my daughters school and its 30 Celsius...What do you want me to do?

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Imho the thread in itself is fine.
It rises and falls with the people and their agenda.
If you are there to have a discussion out of curiosity, and maybe a little fun, no problem.
If you are there to throw turds at everything that is not you and rile people up, then that can be a problem.

And dont you two start here now. :p

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I personally think the context of the thread determines whether it is acceptable.

"Why does Japan have lower levels of obesity?" is perfectly fine.

"Why are the French smelly frogs?" is not.

I personally think the context of the thread determines whether it is acceptable.

"Why does Japan have lower levels of obesity?" is perfectly fine.

"Why are the French smelly frogs?" is not.

Yes!

English have bad teeth.

Americans are stupid.

Like that?

It's a tough world this internet.

I'm tired and broken.....:D

M

member 3289

That thread was very obviously created with the sole intention of trolling.

I turned the tables a bit and had some fun in the process. I regret nothing.

M

member 3289

Dude

Your the best.

I find it funny..But I'm broken.
Normally I'm good for a healthy combo of logical points, hyperbole, and subtle humor, but yes I agree.

The last few pages I honestly don't even know what I was arguing any more.

M

member 3289

@everybody

But to be clear, I am a patriot. I don't deny that, and I will never be ashamed of it.

I don't think my country is perfect or that all other countries are terrible. I just think that my country is better than yours and everyone else's.

I don't think I am wrong in any way for thinking this.

@everybody

But to be clear, I am a patriot. I don't deny that, and I will never be ashamed of it.

I don't think my country is perfect or that all other countries are terrible. I just think that my country is better than yours and everyone else's.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
@everybody

That's not a problem at all.

And conversely, I completely disagree.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
That's not a problem at all.

And conversely, I completely disagree.
Put your name at the top of the post and you would completely agree. Its not the content, its who says it. Everyone loves where they are from and thats the way it should be, except @Sweat Tea, I cant figure out exactly what he likes.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Put your name at the top of the post and you would completely agree. Its not the content, its who says it. Everyone loves where they are from and thats the way it should be, except @Sweat Tea, I cant figure out exactly what he likes.
No, I would not say that the UK is better than every other country