Cinema Just finished binge watching "Game of Thrones." AMA?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I waited until the show ended and then watched it as many shows as I could at one time for weeks.

AMA.

Lamont Cranston

First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Oh damn. I just did the same. Now I’m reading any of the books I can...
I don't think I will read the books. I understand they differ greatly at some points and topics and i don't want to ruin the series for myself. I liked it the way it was.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I don't think I will read the books. I understand they differ greatly at some points and topics and i don't want to ruin the series for myself. I liked it the way it was.
If I watch something that has a book, I 98% of the time go back and read it after watching.
I’m not that far in (Tyrion and Jon’s trek to the wall), but I’m enthralled already.

I’d have to say Tyrion is my favorite character.

M

member 3289

The books are better and the last season of GOT was complete dogshit.

The only way we'll get a proper conclusion is through the books.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I quit watching after season 4. Did the series seem like it was getting boring around this time period for you? Did the show have certain seasons you'd say were your favorite?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i have binged it 3x .it is quite a commitment and i pick up some small details that i missed every time

Lamont Cranston

First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I quit watching after season 4. Did the series seem like it was getting boring around this time period for you? Did the show have certain seasons you'd say were your favorite?
There were times when it dragged.

Mostly the times when everyone seemed to be travelling between places.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
There were times when it dragged.

Mostly the times when everyone seemed to be travelling between places.
in the end all that traveling and development led to either nothing or some really half assed solution like arya destroying all the white walkers.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
in the end all that traveling and development led to either nothing or some really half assed solution like arya destroying all the white walkers.
I don’t know. I wasn’t too surprised by Arya being the one. Thought it would be her or Jon, for sure.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I don’t know. I wasn’t too surprised by Arya being the one. Thought it would be her or Jon, for sure.
it wasn't so much that arya did it that annoyed me just in the half assed manner it was done.

all that development led to that rushed solution.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
it wasn't so much that arya did it that annoyed me just in the half assed manner it was done.

all that development led to that rushed solution.
That episode was one of my favorites. I’m probably crazy for that, but I just enjoyed all the back and forth.

I felt more upset by the solution to the battle of the bastards, but not surprised, either.