Lifestyle Just got my flu shot at Walmart, AMA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
What's your opinion on a lower top income tax rate as a means to larger economic expansion for the rest of society?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Plan to get mine this month as well.
The guy was just getting set up and he wasn't getting any action so I made a deal with the guy. I said "Listen here, pal, I'll go first and show these people there's nothing to be afraid of. You'll quickly have a line out the door. But for me doing this for you, you give me the shot for free." I could see the dollar signs in his eyes, he quickly agreed. By the time I left he still had no other people lining up, sucker.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
The guy was just getting set up and he wasn't getting any action so I made a deal with the guy. I said "Listen here, pal, I'll go first and show these people there's nothing to be afraid of. You'll quickly have a line out the door. But for me doing this for you, you give me the shot for free." I could see the dollar signs in his eyes, he quickly agreed. By the time I left he still had no other people lining up, sucker.
Your crying and squealing scared off any potential customers.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
What's your opinion on a lower top income tax rate as a means to larger economic expansion for the rest of society?
The top income tax should not be lowered, if anything it should be higher. But the income that qualifies for that bracket should be much higher. People that own small businesses, doctors, and so on should not be in the same bracket as CEOs making hundreds of millions of dollars, or Jeff bezos, or Bill Gates.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Do you get one every year?

How often do you get the flu?

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Do you get one every year?

How often do you get the flu?
I get one every year and haven't gotten flu in a handful of years. It's not 100% but I also do it to protect the vulnerable patients I work with...Do no harm.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I get one every year and haven't gotten a flu and a handful of years. It's not 100% but I also do it to protect the vulnerable patients I work with...Do no harm.
That's cool

I ask people those questions all the time and I get varying answers

I think I have only gotten flu like symptoms a couple times so far in life

M

member 3289

Did you get a gift card?

Publix is giving $10 gift cards with every flu shot but I don't think you have Publix in your area