Just got wwe network

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wanted to revisit my teenage joy.

Got free trial.

Currently watching royal rumble 2000. I remember watching this shit maybe 15 times. Great ppv.

What else should I watch?

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think I may do this myself! Good Call....

Who remembers papa shango? who then became the godfather with his hoe train lmao

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Pro wrestling is like music, what you appreciate most depends almost entirely on your age. For me personally I'll never forget the 92 Royal Rumble. Watch it. Now.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Pro wrestling is like music, what you appreciate most depends almost entirely on your age. For me personally I'll never forget the 92 Royal Rumble. Watch it. Now.
Jesus christ, the line up for that royal rumble is a who's who of hall of famers. fucking great choice.

MoomBah

Posting Machine
Feb 16, 2015
I have terrible wrestling tastes. I need cheap holy shit moments like the Mankind vs The Undertaker, or Shane O Mac falling off something big...you got any ideas?

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Was always a fan of the TLC matches with Bubba Ray and Devon Dudley and Hardy boys.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I have terrible wrestling tastes. I need cheap holy shit moments like the Mankind vs The Undertaker, or Shane O Mac falling off something big...you got any ideas?
Check out the ECW library. Pretty much anything from 94-01 should satisfy your blood thirst. The entire attitude era was a pretty direct ripoff of ECW's ideas.

Pappy Knuckles

Pick Em 7 & 8 Champion
May 6, 2015
Check out the ECW library. Pretty much anything from 94-01 should satisfy your blood thirst. The entire attitude era was a pretty direct ripoff of ECW's ideas.
Yep. ECW is where it was at. I went to a house show back in '98 or '99 and it blew away a WCW PPV I went to weeks earlier. One of the most fun live events that I've ever been to in my life.

I had WWE Network for about a year, but I never used it. Don't really watch wrestling like I did when I was young. I'll flip to Raw for a little bit, but I can't bring myself to watch a whole show.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Yep. ECW is where it was at. I went to a house show back in '98 or '99 and it blew away a WCW PPV I went to weeks earlier. One of the most fun live events that I've ever been to in my life.

I had WWE Network for about a year, but I never used it. Don't really watch wrestling like I did when I was young. I'll flip to Raw for a little bit, but I can't bring myself to watch a whole show.
I still remember me and my buddies finding their PPV's on VHS and trading them between each other.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Thanks man, any specific Rock or Stone Cold fights i should watch?
If you're looking for Stone Cold's best matches Wrestlemania 13 against Bret Hart is where you want to be. As for the Rock. I love him with all my heart, but his best work was out of the ring, not in it. Really anything with anyone wrestling the Hitman will be great. He was just such a great worker. He could make bums look like great wrestlers, not that Stone Cold wasn't a good wrestler, but by the Attitude Era (when he was the most popular) his injuries had caught up with him and really limited his move set.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Was always a fan of the TLC matches with Bubba Ray and Devon Dudley and Hardy boys.
I actually planned on this. They used to have a tlc show on netflix, along with biopic of some of the fighters. I wanna watch the tlc documentare next. It's cool as fuck

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Wanted to revisit my teenage joy.

Got free trial.

Currently watching royal rumble 2000. I remember watching this shit maybe 15 times. Great ppv.

What else should I watch?
Mike Awesome vs Tanaka matches..Psicosis vs Rey Jr...all those matches were SICK

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Currently watching kurt angle vs shane at kotr 2001.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I had it for a few months but then swapped to fight pass now I deleted both

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
WWE network is worth every penny just for the ppvs alone, not including all the great shit on there.. watch the monday night wars series.. fuckin awesome.

MoomBah

Posting Machine
Feb 16, 2015
Watching the tail end of wrestlemania x7 right now. Good god almighty that tlc match between the Dudley's, the Hardy bros, and christian/edge is something to behold.

Never got to watch the ppvs as a kid, looks like I missed alot.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Watching the tail end of wrestlemania x7 right now. Good god almighty that tlc match between the Dudley's, the Hardy bros, and christian/edge is something to behold.

If you watch any of the monday night wars, or beyond themat shows it comes up from time to time. Every man involved in that match openly admits it took years off their careers.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

The matches those guys had against each other are probably my favorite.

I also remember I liked rvd vs Jeff hardy 1 that shit was great

Wanted to watch Benoit vs angle but couldn't find it