Just rewatched Diaz v mas

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Did this thread touch you in that special spot?

• Total voters

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
It was A LOT closer than we all originally thought.

Going into the fourth round I had it 2-1 mas but was becoming a lot closer the longer the fight went .

Fact- Jorge fades as the fight does on

Fact- Nate gets stronger in the later rounds

Now there could be an argument that before the stoppage Nate was up 2 rounds to 1. I kind of agree based on the scoring criteria

For the noobs here.

STRIKING
AGGRESSION
OCTAGON CONTROL
And
ENDURANCE

Diaz easily had three of the four

had the doctor just been a man for once in his life DIAZ would be the BMF

He would have then gotten motivated and probably would have unified the belt v Marty

Let's be honest Marty gasses too . His weakness is Diaz STRENGTH

so I encourage all of you to start a petition to get that 'win' overturned so we can move on with our lives

I haven't been able to eat .
I haven't been able to drink
I haven't been able to shit since that horrid call from the doctor and quite frankly my life is in shambles

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote me as top poster for the next election

Chow,
Kurt Boswell

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
You don't judge fights on what if
Theories about Jorge Fading and this or that would've happened..Nate got beat down in a 1 sided affair..We can't award diaz that much merit just on the premise he literally survived in an attempted murder case.. Albeit a commendable effort on Diaz part for never quitting, this is a picture perfect example of fighters needing saved from not only their opponents barrage but also more importantly themselves.. nate would die in there if it came to that and this isn't a game and you don't allow a already dangerous sport turn into a deadly outcome that could be prevented.. regardless If nate pulled a hail Mary submission, did he really win im the grand scheme of things beyond the win loss column? Hell no he didn't, he would've recieved more unneeded damage, which in turn could lead to more irreparable damage for what? A "win"? Nate has nothing more to prove and that fight lasted far long enough to see who ws better that night and it wasn't even close.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
And btw I know this is a Joke..but I Imho this isn't something I take lightly or make a mockery of.. I'll quit being the cranky Forum Dad and let y'all have your fun.

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
And btw I know this is a Joke..but I Imho this isn't something I take lightly or make a mockery of.. I'll quit being the cranky Forum Dad and let y'all have your fun.
Well not really . It is a real opinion given with some comedy . But truthfully I believe Diaz was on his way to a 5th round stoppage .

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Well not really . It is a real opinion given with some comedy . But truthfully I believe Diaz was on his way to a 5th round stoppage .
And if worms had machineguns Birds wouldn't fuck with them.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It was A LOT closer than we all originally thought.

Going into the fourth round I had it 2-1 mas but was becoming a lot closer the longer the fight went .

Fact- Jorge fades as the fight does on

Fact- Nate gets stronger in the later rounds

Now there could be an argument that before the stoppage Nate was up 2 rounds to 1. I kind of agree based on the scoring criteria

For the noobs here.

STRIKING
AGGRESSION
OCTAGON CONTROL
And
ENDURANCE

Diaz easily had three of the four

had the doctor just been a man for once in his life DIAZ would be the BMF

He would have then gotten motivated and probably would have unified the belt v Marty

Let's be honest Marty gasses too . His weakness is Diaz STRENGTH

so I encourage all of you to start a petition to get that 'win' overturned so we can move on with our lives

I haven't been able to eat .
I haven't been able to drink
I haven't been able to shit since that horrid call from the doctor and quite frankly my life is in shambles

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote me as top poster for the next election

Chow,
Kurt Boswell
We've already got enough trolls. Thanks though.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
not what I saw
jorge is pinpoint and was tearing that face up badly

Love me some Nate Diaz

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
In answer to the title question:

No

I did not like this fight when they announced it.....And didn’t want to see it

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Disagree. I watched it recently and thought Nate had nothing for Jorge, one of his worst performances.

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
1st round 10-8 masvidal?
Agreed

BUT

Diaz had a 10-8 round in the second

So it's however you scored the third ( 10-9) mas

BUT

Diaz was starting to win the 4th so it was dead even at the point of the stoppage

And AGAIN

Diaz picks up as the fight goes on. Jorge FADES

every single time

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Agreed

BUT

Diaz had a 10-8 round in the second

So it's however you scored the third ( 10-9) mas

BUT

Diaz was starting to win the 4th so it was dead even at the point of the stoppage

And AGAIN

Diaz picks up as the fight goes on. Jorge FADES

every single time
you ok? are you going crazy from the quarantine?