Just rewatched Nog vs Big Country

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Besides having another Roy fight that ends in another beautifully placed OHR this was a good fight with a sad ending :(

I predicted the fight looking similar to how it played out but just not so quick. At the 4:07 mark Roy hurts and drops Nog with a nice uppercut followed by his famous OHR placing Antonio down for the first time. At 2:00 Roy puts him down again with another nice OHR and this time it obviously the game changer. When Nog gets back to his feet his hands are at his waist and he's visibly rocked and now its just a matter of time. After some positioning and setting up Roy comes in for one of his biggest OHR at 1:27 and Nog goes down stiff, breaks my little heart.....

I get conflicted watching the old school guys who are now on the downslide. I'm worried to see them take on bad damage for no real good reason after having such a legendary career. As bad as I felt watching Nog look near death against Roy the gamble paid off watching him crush Schaub a while ago. Same went for Crocops last fight. I hated the thought of Mirko getting in there again but when he pulled out the win after getting the worst of most the fight I was pumped!!

Pappy Knuckles

Pick Em 7 & 8 Champion
May 6, 2015
It must not be in the Nogueira DNA to take an easy loss. Something devastating has to happen when they go down.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Roy vs Nogueira is one of the few fights I saw once and never want to see again

Everyone knew what would happen when they made that horrible match up. And it did. And it was sad. And I like to pretend it didn't exist.

The end.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Have to admit though, that walk off was fucking G. He knew how it felt, he knew he was out, we know he's done that before.