Lifestyle Just Saw a Big Coyote

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
On a Sube Cruise down by the lake. Saw some coyote scat on the side of the road. I got out to investigate. The dung was warm to the touch and smelt fresh. I knew there was a wild coyote in the vicinity. Turned down the next street and Bam! Size of a German Sheppard but with thin long legs.

Image Enhance!

Smile you Sloppy Bitch! You’re on camera!

I’m thinking about selling these photos to National Geographic to make a little cash.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
These photos remind me of the photos I took of Bigfoot and the Lock Ness making out in Africa.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
On a Sube Cruise down by the lake. Saw some coyote scat on the side of the road. I got out to investigate. The dung was warm to the touch and smelt fresh. I knew there was a wild coyote in the vicinity. Turned down the next street and Bam! Size of a German Sheppard but with thin long legs.

Image Enhance!

Smile you Sloppy Bitch! You’re on camera!

I’m thinking about selling these photos to National Geographic to make a little cash.
Great catch my man. Hopefully that thing is not a pregnant female or you might as well move before those beasts start picking off the children and elderly. You better test the dung to be sure... if it tastes like almonds, your fucked.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
i like them. they keep the cat population down
Yep
Keep your cats and small dogs inside
Coyotes roam the northern parts of Montreal.
In some parks they got big signs This is not a dog. Do not feed it and stay away. Etc.

A coyote was filmed on video walking in the streets oh Montreal and another one tried to snatch a little dog.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Yep
Keep your cats and small dogs inside
Coyotes roam the northern parts of Montreal.
In some parks they got big signs This is not a dog. Do not feed it and stay away. Etc.

A coyote was filmed on video walking in the streets oh Montreal and another one tried to snatch a little dog.
i live in a canyon and there is quite a few coyotes. when a ambulance goes by on the highway they all start to howl. there isnt an outside cat for miles.they are pretty crafty . they will send the females in heat over to the edge of the houses to try and lure dogs into the woods and then ambush them. its amazing how many people are ignorant of their surroundings. i see old folks walking their old poodles in the day time right where is see the coyotes at night

M

member 3289

i live in a canyon and there is quite a few coyotes. when a ambulance goes by on the highway they all start to howl. there isnt an outside cat for miles.they are pretty crafty . they will send the females in heat over to the edge of the houses to try and lure dogs into the woods and then ambush them. its amazing how many people are ignorant of their surroundings. i see old folks walking their old poodles in the day time right where is see the coyotes at night
Eastern coyotes (larger than normal coyotes) go right up to @Lars's door at night and he does fookin nuttin about it