Cinema Just started watching Dexter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Sadly this. (Just like True Blood R.I.P.)

Season 5 had it's moments though very uneven.
I stopped at the beginning of the last season. Couldn't make it.
Soemone convince me to finish it up - though I was warned the last episode of the last season will make you wish for time back. True?
that's what others have told me. I think I quit somewhere in Season 5.

FWIW, my wife watched all 7 seasons of True Blood. I think I quit after 4. She still regrets it.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
that's what others have told me. I think I quit somewhere in Season 5.

FWIW, my wife watched all 7 seasons of True Blood. I think I quit after 4. She still regrets it.

I liked True Blood, but it definitely went down hill. Weird to think the same guy who did that did Six Feet Under, which was fantastic all the way through.
He's also done another HBO show called Here and Now...no one talks about it at all for some reason but it's brilliant.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
what I liked the most about dexter was that I recognized all the long beach locations and landmarks on the show .

it was funny to us long beachians that they tried to make it seem like it was florida.

the rest of the country couldn't tell the difference but people from long beach recognized all the locations iirc the queen mary or part of it was visible in a scene.

the long beach harbor lighthouse also made a a few appearances.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I only watched until the end of season four on this round for a reason. I also just really disliked season five and didn’t want to do it.
I wish I would have stopped too lol. Guess their intention was to leave it open for other seasons or something? Then why not just have him hook up with Hannah and Harrison?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I wish I would have stopped too lol. Guess their intention was to leave it open for other seasons or something? Then why not just have him hook up with Hannah and Harrison?
Showtime told them to wrap it up quick. The writers were in a nightmare. They fucked it right up. Such a great show and such a great actor.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I had no issues with Hannah and Harrison, but I fully think my love for her just rolled over from her role on Chuck.
I have heard sprinklings of more episodes, so who knows. I don’t think at this moment because of Michael C Hall’s other show. Who knows with them.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Deb or GTFO.