Just want to clear up a few things

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
P

Punch

I know i have a pretty fucked up point of view in all this, and it may sound weird coming from someone who loves combat sports:

But i hate it when people fight. I'm not talking about an ass kicking I'm talking about war.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I know i have a pretty fucked up point of view in all this, and it may sound weird coming from someone who loves combat sports:

But i hate it when people fight. I'm not talking about an ass kicking I'm talking about war.
War sucks bro, it's ugly and I wish it wasn't something that happened. But unfortunately there are bad people in the world.

SAJ

Posting Machine
Aug 2, 2015
SAJ @Vicious Hellbows

Your info on the genetics of Ashkenazim is wrong. The typical genetic admixture of an Askenazi Jew is 30% Middle Eastern correlating highly with the native Druize population, 30 percent Turkic with the closest match being proto-Armenians, 30 percent Eastern European and 10 percent "other" (usually western European Germanic).

My whole family have personally contributed our DNA to research at the University of Toronto and our results were: 36% Middle Eastern, 33% Turkic and 31 percent Slavic/Eastern European with no Germanic DNA.

The Khazar hypothesis is a part of the origin of the Askenazim, but it is not the whole thing.

Yea I started reading the thread :(
If that's the case, I apologise for making such a bold statement

SAJ

Posting Machine
Aug 2, 2015
Well seeing as you probably hate Jews im not too sure you can have a conversation and speak in a bias way. The palestinian people voted in a terrorist organization into power, and Israel is supposed to just be like hey you know what we will chill and live and peace no problem? Bro i would assume 99 percent of the people want all Jews dead but on the other hand MANY different races and religion live freely and peacefully in Israel, in fact that piece of shit kid who stabbed a bunch of people was taken to an Israeli hospital and treated. If that was me i wouldve left him for dead. Here

Israeli hospital confirms that it treated Haniyeh's daughter - Arab-Israeli Conflict - Jerusalem Post

Would Palestine do this for any Jews?
Thats unfair. Ive never disrespected any jews on here. Nothing I said could be considered anti-semtic.

Jews and muslims are more similar than you think. Family values, religious beliefs, both have a form of Kosher, dress code. I've ate from the same plate as jews. I have nothing against them. I discuss religon with Jewish brothers IRL all the time.

Take my word for it, the jews and muslims lived for the most part in peace before the Zionist regime took over.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DcUfWc371Fo

"The Muslims and jews used to babysit each others children"

Israel has no right to Palestine though. And the way they went about it was unjust. Just because your jew, you don't have to support Israel. The European right wing jewish zionists came over and that's when everything went pear shaped.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e2rsq3dfDHA

Very interesting video from Benjamin H
Freedom

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
No because I can't imagine a man resurrecting from the dead for this war to begin in the first place. Why don't you ask the Jews and christians why they are willing to kill those who dont believe in the anti Christ?
But you said this is your religion. I'm a little confused - you don't believe the teachings of your religion?
Agreed look at who is causing the most problems and how the world
The US

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Probably human if he isn't, you just talked to your first alien, by the way i too think you're being kinda of a dick.
HUH?
If you want me to be kind of a dick I certainly can be, but this isn't it. But I respect your opinion, even if it differs from my own. And despite that I will not wish death upon you, or believe the flying spaghetti monster is going to come and kill you all and save only me, or stone you to death, or whip you, or bomb you, or get mad if you draw a picture of me.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Leigh @Leigh , if that's me being passive aggressive then I guess you would be as well? I'm just asking clarifications on his beliefs, as a muslim.
I don't feel I have but maybe. I feel I'm asking for clarification, whereas you are making assumptions and judgements.