Just wondering...................

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
The forum is very good, good posters, looks like a million bucks, good functionality, yadda yadda.

But are there any plans to expand to offer original media content/coverage like some of the bigger MMA sites? Seems like it would draw a lot more attention to the site: event coverage, preview, interviews, photo galleries, ect.

Seems like a broad group of people here, I doubt we'd have trouble rounding up a crew. I've been doing it pro for several years now myself, I bet we have the next Ariel Helwani posting here somewhere.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The forum is very good, good posters, looks like a million bucks, good functionality, yadda yadda.

But are there any plans to expand to offer original media content/coverage like some of the bigger MMA sites? Seems like it would draw a lot more attention to the site: event coverage, preview, interviews, photo galleries, ect.

Seems like a broad group of people here, I doubt we'd have trouble rounding up a crew. I've been doing it pro for several years now myself, I bet we have the next Ariel Helwani posting here somewhere.
You are absolutely right.

We are in the process of redoing the front page so that will help some and provide a platform for other stuff.

As for the original media and coverage, we revisit this idea over and over. We hardly know where to start. And don't want to set false expectations by starting and stopping a project.

It's a rather huge want for sure but needs a systematic way to put it together to develop expectations.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Sounds good. It's a bit of an undertaking for sure but I hope you guys consider it going forward in the new year. Like I said, seems like you have some talented people here - Photoshop guys, writers, even voice over guys. As far as shooting/producing vids go, I have pretty much all the equipment needed to shoot/edit/produce/publish high quality video and would do it just for the experience. 1-2 man team is all you'd need for an event. I wonder what goes into getting the press passes?