Cinema Justice League Snyder Cut thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
The Snyder Cut has dropped and my body is ready. It had better be good, but I don't have the highest hopes. Post here after you slog through 4 hours. I'm up at 6 am so may as well get started.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I was thinking about watching this. But I thought the other one was so shite I just can't get motivated for it. I'll wait a couple days I think

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I was thinking about watching this. But I thought the other one was so shite I just can't get motivated for it. I'll wait a couple days I think
Twitter has been pretty high on it so far saying it's nothing like Whedon's disaster, but hard to separate Snyder marks from real critical analysis.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
The Snyder Cut has dropped and my body is ready. It had better be good, but I don't have the highest hopes. Post here after you slog through 4 hours. I'm up at 6 am so may as well get started.
bout to watch it, but correct me if i am wrong, its the same story with better visuals.... or is it a new story?

note: i loved the original. not sure why it was hated. its was a badass kids movie, same as star wars and other super hero movies

M

member 1013

bout to watch it, but correct me if i am wrong, its the same story with better visuals.... or is it a new story?

note: i loved the original. not sure why it was hated. its was a badass kids movie, same as star wars and other super hero movies
It’s a new story with more repetitive slow motion shots

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Well I can't speak for everyone, but I diddnt like it because it was shite.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I just watched it and I thought the part where Wonder Woman had a scissoring fest with the other amazon's was great and really brought the story together.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I just watched it and I thought the part where Wonder Woman had a scissoring fest with the other amazon's was great and really brought the story together.
dude, the part where she just looks at the flash kid with a smile ... imagine that girl smiled at you like that. my god. heaven

M

member 1013

Finished it a few hours ago. Incredibly better than Whedon's abortion of a film. Like almost unbelievable this film was hiding inside that turd. Probably Snyder's best work since 300. Not perfect, but really redeems the missteps of the DCEU.
Now get to work bruv, bidness don’t handle itself

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Like I said I haven’t seen it

but I disagree!!

also should I watch WandaVision
took me a few attempts to get past episode 1. and after at least 2 attempts at episode 2, i gave up without finishing it.

the girl is hot. but it was like a sitcom. there may have even been a laugh track

wasnt my jam

my friends love it tho. so to each their own

M

member 1013

took me a few attempts to get past episode 1. and after at least 2 attempts at episode 2, i gave up without finishing it.

the girl is hot. but it was like a sitcom. there may have even been a laugh track

wasnt my jam

my friends love it tho. so to each their own
I disagree!!