Cinema Justice League Snyder Cut thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Yo there are like maybe 20 minutes of footage from the other one. All the rest was snyder stuff left on the cutting room floor and reshoots.
im confused. are you referring to colors or something? if so, then yeh, the whole movie is different

but in terms of plots, the first three hours were the same scenes as the original

as a book reader, im not that big into colors per se. it could have been animation for all i care. plot seemed consistent until the end (more in spoiler tag)

bank scene >> amazon scene >> waterman intro >> zeus and aerys flashback >> fast boy intro >> robot man intro >> batmen recruits fastboy >> woman gives robot a pep talk >> steppenwolf kicks ass underwater for cube 2 (water princess is hot) >> alliance fights in the silo scene >> confused, angry superman >> climax battle .... all that felt like repeat. the only thing that felt new is that i dont recall fast boy having to turn back time since they were too late. did that happen in the original?

M

member 1013

im confused. are you referring to colors or something? if so, then yeh, the whole movie is different

but in terms of plots, the first three hours were the same scenes as the original

as a book reader, im not that big into colors per se. it could have been animation for all i care. plot seemed consistent until the end (more in spoiler tag)

bank scene >> amazon scene >> waterman intro >> zeus and aerys flashback >> fast boy intro >> robot man intro >> batmen recruits fastboy >> woman gives robot a pep talk >> steppenwolf kicks ass underwater for cube 2 (water princess is hot) >> alliance fights in the silo scene >> confused, angry superman >> climax battle .... all that felt like repeat. the only thing that felt new is that i dont recall fast boy having to turn back time since they were too late. did that happen in the original?
Wroooong!

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015

The big difference is even though the plot structure is similar, it has a lot more moments of character development. It really takes it's time unlike the rushed mess of the other one. Notice how much happens leading up to the resurrection plus the who subplot with Cyborg which didn't exist at all.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
The big difference is even though the plot structure is similar, it has a lot more moments of character development. It really takes it's time unlike the rushed mess of the other one. Notice how much happens leading up to the resurrection plus the who subplot with Cyborg which didn't exist at all.
gotcha. whatever they did worked. this version was great!

(i found the epilogue stuff lame tho since my understanding is that they arent even going to explore those characters. but im sume hardcore fans loved that part if even for the one time cameos)

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I reckon they should get rid of the fish guy and tag in the deep from the boys.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
kneeblock @kneeblock is this like a night and day difference from the first movie? I really didn't care for the original release, and I see this one is longer than my cock so I need to know it's worth the time

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
took me a few attempts to get past episode 1. and after at least 2 attempts at episode 2, i gave up without finishing it.

the girl is hot. but it was like a sitcom. there may have even been a laugh track

wasnt my jam

my friends love it tho. so to each their own
You have to get through that to get to the juice of it. I can’t say more without giving anything away.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Yo there are like maybe 20 minutes of footage from the other one. All the rest was snyder stuff left on the cutting room floor and reshoots.
Conversation with my wife:
Me: It was 4 hours long.
Wife: How long was the other one?
Me: Dunno, 2 hours?
Wife: So they added 2 hours of footage?
Me: No, they removed a ton of shit and added about 3.5 hours of footage

Last edited:

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Thanks for the reco kneeblock @kneeblock ! I took today off because one of my girls is having her wisdom teeth removed. I need something to do in-between fetching ice packs!

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
kneeblock @kneeblock is this like a night and day difference from the first movie? I really didn't care for the original release, and I see this one is longer than my cock so I need to know it's worth the time
I felt there were substantive differences in character development and better action sequences plus less corny dialogue, albeit replaced in some areas with too much exposition. I'm still sitting with whether it was just an incredible improvement or good in its own right. Probably going to watch it again with my son.

M

member 1013

Definitely watch WandaVision. Weird but incredibly creative framing that really pays off in the end, especially for comic fans.
I’ve only seen the trailers but tell me if I’m right:

she is altering reality using chaos magic and going craaaay

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I’ve only seen the trailers but tell me if I’m right:

she is altering reality using chaos magic and going craaaay
That is part of it, but it's more emotional turbulence rather than going crazy