Cinema Justice League Snyder Cut thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fyi the falcon and the winter soldier episode 1 was released today. I enjoyed it. It's got that movie quality rather than a show feel

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I'd say it was a 4hr abortion but that would be unfair to abortions which are way less messy

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
It's a genuinely terrible film. It's like a 16 year old media arts student was given a 300m budget.

Its sheer pomposity makes me want to vomit. It's one of the most boring things I've ever seen and I only watched 2 hours. And with those 2 hours it still felt the film hadn't properly started.

Its a brown buttered pair of pants version of The Avengers. It's the Prince Andrew of superhero films. It has no place anywhere in the world.

It should be expunged from history and everyone that has seen more than 5 minutes of it should be given a vaccine to erase any memory of it.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I thought it was a masterpiece. I was expecting far less and was pleasantly surprised.

All of the loose ends demand more sequels though. And if it made dollars for HBO then is there a chance they'll do the Affleck Batman Movie after all? The ending of the movie was pretty much a set-up for it.

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
I thought it was a masterpiece. I was expecting far less and was pleasantly surprised.

All of the loose ends demand more sequels though. And if it made dollars for HBO then is there a chance they'll do the Affleck Batman Movie after all? The ending of the movie was pretty much a set-up for it.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
dude, the part where she just looks at the flash kid with a smile ... imagine that girl smiled at you like that. my god. heaven
I would cut the skin off the tip of my weiner and become Jewish if gal gadot smiled at me and I would google what kosher means.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
im still watching Gomorrah in hbo max. I walked out of batman vs superman in theaters and never finished watching the original version of this shit show of a movie but I might watch this for some laughs.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
im still watching Gomorrah in hbo max. I walked out of batman vs superman in theaters and never finished watching the original version of this shit show of a movie but I might watch this for some laughs.
it’s really bad.

imagine watching zach Snyder pulling himself off and in your ear is Zach Snyder whispering you like that don’t you you little bitch. You like that a lot don’t you You idiot.

youd be better off finding your old Clannad cds and putting them on whilst watching recordings of yourself wanking in slo mo.

some folks would get off on that tbf

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
it’s really bad.

imagine watching zach Snyder pulling himself off and in your ear is Zach Snyder whispering you like that don’t you you little bitch. You like that a lot don’t you You idiot.

youd be better off finding your old Clannad cds and putting them on whilst watching recordings of yourself wanking in slo mo.

some folks would get off on that tbf
had to google what a clannad was

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
im not koshering @gal gadot that is too extreme . I would still cut my tip skin off doe just no koshering.

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
Last night I watched the movie that's set after season 3, and then I watched 10 episodes of season 4

such a great series

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Last night I watched the movie that's set after season 3, and then I watched 10 episodes of season 4

such a great series
it is really phenomenal the entire reason I got hbo max was Gomorrah I used to watch it on cable and on netflix.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
it's confusing as fuck cause people call it Gamorrah but the logo says Gamorra ... and I think that character is called Gamora
I'll just call her that green black chick I wanna shag from guardians of the galaxy then. Avoids confusion.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Miles better than the original, but still kinda messy and bad visual effects took me out of it at times.

I have no issue with Affleck Bruce Wayne, but the Affleck Batman looks like he can't move at all. That costume looks stiff as hell.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
The two problems with it is how did Darkseid forget where the only planet that defeated him was? Does he not have tracking software on those spaceships? No logs? Anything? And why didn't he realize immediately when the motherboxes signaled that that was the planet with the Anti-Life Equation?

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
The two problems with it is how did Darkseid forget where the only planet that defeated him was? Does he not tracking software on those spaceships? No logs? Anything? And why didn't he realize immediately when the motherboxes signaled that that was the planet with the Anti-Life Equation?
I googled it but haven't watched the video yet

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3AJNBSCn18

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
ok now I've seen it :D so he just kinda forgot ala Game of Thrones style lol

I guess when you live for thousands of years it's a plausible explanation, we forget stuff from last week