Justin Gaethje getting DESPERATE re: Conor

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

He thinks Conor needs to fight him to earn the Khabib rematch lol. Um Conor has already earned that rematch, bud.

Justin Gaethje: If Conor McGregor ‘fights me and beats me,’ nobody could complain about the Khabib rematch

News flash Justin - you are both coming off a KO victory over Cowboy Cerrone in your last fight, only Conor's KO was way more impressive.

And while you're trying to set up fights during a pandemic, Conor is actually trying to make his country and the world a better place:

View: https://youtu.be/EyFFZmb1ZPE

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
with Conor advocating for #StayTheFuckHome, sexual assaults and elderly abuse are going to plummet.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
conor on hands
Justin on kicks

cardio is the question for Conor
and eating the early heat/slower start is the question for Justin

I like Justin, but not by much

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Justin should go full blown troll and actually use his wrestling . Take Connor down and bash his head in like a wild baboon.

Then gloat about it

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Conor better stick to making public service announcements and not subject his legs to that destruction.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Justin would lose to Conor in a highlight reel finish but I think he would do better against Khabib than Conor.

What did he show he had learned in that sub one minute fight?
Threw his first headkick since he's been in the UFC. He's evolving from just being a boxer that throw the occasional leg kick.

kristian82

Feb 26, 2020
Threw his first headkick since he's been in the UFC. He's evolving from just being a boxer that throw the occasional leg kick.
No it's not, it's just the first he landed lol. He came into the UFC throwing loads of TKD style kicks and only toned it down in the second Diaz fight.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Your boy would get destroyed. Both his losses are guys Conor sparked
And Gaethje would spark everybody that's beat Conor except for Khabib! Gaethje is fighting 10x smarter and patient since he lost 2 Eddy and let's not pretend Gaethje wasnt winning both those fights.. we have seen Conor wilt when he can't get a guy out there fast.. the longer the fight goes the more it favors Gaethje.. Can Conor knock him out? Yes he certainly can.. Can gaethje chew his legs up and make him quit? 4sho... This fight needs to happen because Gaethje has put himself up there as 1 of the biggest fan favorites in the game and this fight could do stupid numbers plus we're guaranteed to see an exciting scrap while it lasts.. there isn't 1 person that could hate on this fight and they're both coming off big wins over cowboy and justin's knocked out 3 straight top 15 guys and hasn't been hit hardly at all in that span.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Just accept you were wrong, it's not hard.
I thought someone who watched the sport would know the difference between the headkick he threw at Cowboy and those kicks from your video that wouldn't get you a green belt at the YMCA. Apparently I was wrong in that, I apologize.