Justin Gaethje: I believe Nick Newell deserves a UFC shot

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

With Nick Newell coming out of retirement and sensationally winning by neck crank last week, there has been growing support for Newell to get a UFC contract.

One such example is UFC lightweight contender Justin Gaethje, the only man to best Newell in the cage, beating him by second-round TKO almost four years ago under the World Series of Fighting banner. On Wednesday, Gaethje tweeted his thoughts on whether Newell belongs in the UFC.

Justin Gaethje: I believe Nick Newell deserves a UFC shot

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
He gave gaethje a better fight than most too..Newell should get a shot. If cm fkn punk and James toney have its not even a question.. those 2 are not even in the same galaxy as Newell...but we know how the politics go

GSPTrainingInAPool

Man on the silver mountain
Dec 1, 2015
He gave gaethje a better fight than most too..Newell should get a shot. If cm fkn punk and James toney have its not even a question.. those 2 are not even in the same galaxy as Newell...but we know how the politics go
Nick has been hearing "no" for a long time i bet. he's used to over coming adversity and he will over come DFW too!!

ShaolinSanto

Feb 11, 2016
No way nick should be in the UFC.

Just kidding. He should have been in ages ago I bet when he arrives he goes on a tear. F%+% the egg with his backwards bullshit