Justin Gaethje vs. Eddie Alvarez set for UFC 218

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Having served as head coaches on season 26 of The Ultimate Fighter, exciting lightweight title contenders Justin Gaethje and Eddie Alvarez will square off inside the Octagon at UFC 218on December 2nd. Following a report from BJPenn.com, MMA Fighting confirmed with its sources that this highly-anticipated clash is set for the newly-built Little Caesar’s Arena in Detroit, Michigan.

UFC 218 is headlined by a featherweight championship fight between Max Holloway and ex-lightweight champ Frankie Edgar. In case you’re wondering, The Ultimate Fighter 26 Finalewill take place in Las Vegas on Friday, December 1st.

Justin Gaethje vs. Eddie Alvarez set for UFC 218

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Poor poor Eddie.. May your legs rest in pieces

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
If zombie Eddie shows up maybe he can get the win, but I see this going to Justin. Justin will get KOd at some point and once he does he will be in trouble in the UFC because as we all know once that switch is hit it's easier to hit it after that

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
If zombie Eddie shows up maybe he can get the win, but I see this going to Justin. Justin will get KOd at some point and once he does he will be in trouble in the UFC because as we all know once that switch is hit it's easier to hit it after that
I use to think he kills conor but he would be in trouble if conor snipes him

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
He would kill Conor if Justin mixed in his wrestling which is top notch.
Yup... elbows and knees to the body.. Justin says he only uses it when he has to cuz he wants to break the other guy on his feet and wrestling zaps his energy to quickly at the pace he sets.. he draws guys to places they can't imagine and if hes conscience you gotta monster with ball bats coming for your legs and soul.