General Justin Trudeau explains how to eliminate plastics from everyday life

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
If someone lets their dog shit in my yard and they don't pick it up, it's 100% go time.

There's a worthless sack of shit that lives about 4 houses down from me. His dog took a shit on my lawn and he didn't pick it up. I went to the garage and grabbed a shovel, scooped up the shit and deposited it in his front yard while he was still sitting on the front porch. He had a look of disbelief in his eyes, but he didn't say a word.
People with lawns in Bangkok generally have walls.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
LMAO at straws getting so much attention.

They're fucking straws. As far as plastic waste is concerned, they don't add up to a pimple on an elephant's ass.
I think it’s more about the straws getting caught inside sea animals.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
It happened one time on the internet so we need to believe it's a common occurrence.
There are a lot of pics actually if you look. Penn and Teller did a show on their Bullshit series which ties into this a bit. It was about recycling. Most recycling except for one thing maybe it was glass, actually uses more of the energy they are trying to save. A lot of what they tell us is pure nonsense. We should focus on not throwing garbage in the ocean instead of banning straws and the other nonsense the nanny state imposes. If the straws and other plastics didn’t end up in the ocean a lot of these issues wouldn’t be a thing.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
There are a lot of pics actually if you look.
Again, a lot of pictures on the internet isn't necessarily indicative of a sweeping problem.

We should focus on not throwing garbage in the ocean instead of banning straws
Not only this, but we should also acknowledge that it's mostly Asian countries dumping trash in the oceans.

M

member 3289

Most of that lake belongs to the straw-sucking bastards in Canada.
@Lars boasts often and loudly about how Lake Ontario is just like living on a real coast.

He has convinced no one. Your shit waves and lack of salt in the water mean that you're both landlocked.

Sorry if I am taking my frustration with @Lars out on you. But you can both eat a dick.

M

member 1013

@Lars boasts often and loudly about how Lake Ontario is just like living on a real coast.

He has convinced no one. Your shit waves and lack of salt in the water mean that you're both landlocked.

Sorry if I am taking my frustration with @Lars out on you. But you can both eat a dick.
Landlocked?
Hudson Bay - Wikipedia
Saint Lawrence Seaway - Wikipedia

Read a book. Freshwater is also better than salt water you h2o n00b.

Here are some waves for you

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c8FaotwbMdw

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Election coming up. He wants to polish his image. Yet he fails to mention what they plan for other plastic waste ie: plastic cutlery, bottled water and packaging.
that is an inconsequential amount of plastic.