General Justin Trudeau is the antichrist

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He has all the telltale signs.

He will be worshipped after the great war of religion, and usher in a new era of humanism.
He will be shot in the head and miraculously recover in 2040, and will be thrust upon the throne in the temple built over the dome of the rock in Jerusalem.
"Like an Angel of light will he come."
-sparkuri 21:69

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
"Then the angel of God showed me the next images… I saw the leader, sitting at the head of a large table, surrounded by the pope and other great leaders. They were talking about a New Religion, which had to come to Israel. I saw that the leader stood up and released powers. I saw how they were commanded, and the demons were sent forth. I saw a religious book with Arabic letters in the drawer of the antichrist, Justin Trudeau."

-sparkuri 123:45

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
And it will effectively change nothing for safety of the average Canadian.
Well, the last registry cost a couple billion dollars more than it was supposed to. I imagine the money spent on it rather than actual policing probably effected public safety to a degree.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
He has all the telltale signs.

He will be worshipped after the great war of religion, and usher in a new era of humanism.
He will be shot in the head and miraculously recover in 2040, and will be thrust upon the throne in the temple built over the dome of the rock in Jerusalem.
"Like an Angel of light will he come."
-sparkuri 21:69
On a scale of 1-10. Where would you rate your knowledge of the Canadian political landscape?

DiSmAnTLeR

Apr 5, 2016
and that's a good thing?

You are defending the Green Party in another thread and their gun policy is a carbon copy of the liberals. I literally just replied to you regarding it and then saw this post.

• Fulfill Canada’s obligation under international agreements (United Nations Firearms Protocol and the Organization of American States Firearms Convention) to mark all imported firearms, as recommended by the Canadian Association of Police Boards and the Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police;

4.11.8 Gun control and ownership rights | Green Party of Canada

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You are defending the Green Party in another thread and their gun policy is a carbon copy of the liberals. I literally just replied to you regarding it and then saw this post.

• Fulfill Canada’s obligation under international agreements (United Nations Firearms Protocol and the Organization of American States Firearms Convention) to mark all imported firearms, as recommended by the Canadian Association of Police Boards and the Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police;

4.11.8 Gun control and ownership rights | Green Party of Canada
Onetrickpony @Onetrickpony

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I dont drive high per say, but when I'm not high, I would still fail the THC test due to my fat belly and the amount I smoke.