Justin Wren on JRE now

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

NHBStriker

Posting Machine
Sep 5, 2015
I would feel bad fighting him (if you know, I was actually a fighter). If I whooped his ass and hurt his earning power, I think this means people could actually die.

Nov 21, 2015
I would feel bad fighting him (if you know, I was actually a fighter). If I whooped his ass and hurt his earning power, I think this means people could actually die.
Haha yeah that would be kinda weird.

Getting asked by the ring announcer... "How's it feel to knock out a guy that
brings food and water to starving kids?"

What are you going to say? ... You knocked him unconscious cuz he didn't bring them Evian? Lol

Awkward....

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Will have to listen to this one, Justin Wren is a good dude. Interested to see whats going on in his World these days.

NHBStriker

Posting Machine
Sep 5, 2015

What are you going to say? ... You knocked him unconscious cuz he didn't bring them Evian? Lol

Awkward....
I know, right? "I whooped his ass so that you would all boo and hate me. Thank you and goodnight!"

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015

Awkward....
I'd just say "It's nothing personal, he's a great guy and he fights for an even greater cause. I'm donating my win bonus to Fight For the Forgotten, and you should definitely do what you can to help".