Kahbib wrestles 152lb #1 ranked high schooler

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Chase had fun.
Khabib is world class and very experienced.
Good to train with, and a great room to be in.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Chase had fun.
Khabib is world class and very experienced.
Good to train with, and a great room to be in.
I love the vids of Cormier fucking with Khabib every chance he gets
He seems like a cool teammate

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
He also often veered outside the rules of wrestling. It looked like pretty classic mat bully behavior.
Khabib was doing freestyle..Chase is in folk style season..Cormier knows Only people that do folk are Americans.. that's another topic though cuz I think America needs to make freestyle our main focus..folk is too limited

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Khabib was doing freestyle..Chase is in folk style season..Cormier knows Only people that do folk are Americans.. that's another topic though cuz I think America needs to make freestyle our main focus..folk is too limited
Khabib was using the wall for leverage, he was also applying chokes and other shit that's way outside the purview of wrestling regardless the style.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Khabib was using the wall for leverage, he was also applying chokes and other shit that's way outside the purview of wrestling regardless the style.
Lol it's a mma gym and the kid didn't stop once they got to the wall he ws kicking off it..the next 1 that's a head pinch and a 4 pt throw in FS..yea on the mat he was obviously touching him with taps but there wasn't nothin done illegal in FS wrestling as far a takedowns or any other wrestling room that guys get against a wall..

Last edited:

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Lol it's a mma gym and the kid didn't stop once they got to the wall he ws kicking off it..the next 1 that's a head pinch and a 4 pt throw in FS..yea on the mat he was obviously touching him with taps but there wasn't nothin done illegal in FS wrestling as far a takedowns or any other wrestling room that guys get against a wall..
So was kha la bib wrong for taking it so hard seemingly on the kid.
Or was it in the undefined rules of wrestling?

I only know the basics not the ins and outs...

Ferguson seems to be a certain way about it...

Seeing as he comes from a wrestling background he should know.

Was Khabib out of pocket?

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
So was kha la bib wrong for taking it so hard seemingly on the kid.
Or was it in the undefined rules of wrestling?

I only know the basics not the ins and outs...

Ferguson seems to be a certain way about it...

Seeing as he comes from a wrestling background he should know.

Was Khabib out of pocket?
Hell no he wasn't hard on the kid..my 400 pound coach put legs in on me on front of 1000 people and it was 100x worse lol Tony also wears my dads sunglasses every where he goes and kicks steel pipes so he's not the brightest.. there ws nothing malicious or mean about what he did..Saldate is happy he got mauled by the Champ and will grow from that.