Kajan Johnson wants to hit President Trump

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
i like that the guy is voicing his opinion on fighters rights, etc but he should probably leave the political stuff alone for right now.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I would hope that mma fights are factored into the 2020 election results

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
i like that the guy is voicing his opinion on fighters rights, etc but he should probably leave the political stuff alone for right now.
It's not politics. It's entertainment - cos Trump ... is an entertainer.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
After the shit he pulled on TUF with Tyler Manawaroa, I didn't mind watching him get a smack in the chops.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
After the shit he pulled on TUF with Tyler Manawaroa, I didn't mind watching him get a smack in the chops.
Yup. iirc he never fought mma again after that shit came out. Fucking bullshit. He would've had a solid career but he had that yesteryear shit brought back for some petty bs. UFC not supporting him either made it fucking worse

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
Yup. iirc he never fought mma again after that shit came out. Fucking bullshit. He would've had a solid career but he had that yesteryear shit brought back for some petty bs. UFC not supporting him either made it fucking worse
Then Kajan got his jaw snapped.
Tyler took their #1 and would have been a great addition - if it wasn't for the "black baby in a shopping trolley get used to the bars" meme

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Then Kajan got his jaw snapped.
Tyler took their #1 and would have been a great addition - if it wasn't for the "black baby in a shopping trolley get used to the bars" meme
True...Definitely not defending that meme, but he was a high schooler at the time. I did stupid shit in my 20s let alone in high school.

Fucked up to rob a promising athlete of a potentially great career over such bullshit

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I think if we created a list of fighter statements about Obama it would be longer and probably merit more Secret Service visits like the one Jake Volkmann got.

Lukewarm Carl

TMMAC Addict
Aug 7, 2015
Im sorry I forgot Obama was still president.
He's right, kneeblock @Kneeblock ... We need to give Trump more time to catch up to Obama in this area before we can properly compare them.

I'm also willing to bet that at the rate things are going he'll destroy Obama's record bigly once more fighters get pissed and start challenging him to a fight and saying that he's racist and should die.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
He's right, kneeblock @Kneeblock ... We need to give Trump more time to catch up to Obama in this area before we can properly compare them.

I'm also willing to bet that at the rate things are going he'll destroy Obama's record bigly once more fighters get pissed and start challenging him to a fight and saying that he's racist and should die.
We can only hope sea level Cain Velasquez steps up.

T

The Big Guy

Theres no reason a canadian should be so worried about american politics. Kajan will stfu soon cause ragin al is going to wire his jaw shut