General Kamala unveils plan to win back black men

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kvr28

Ghost of KVR
Nov 22, 2015
Basically bribery

1. Providing 1 million loans that are fully forgivable to Black entrepreneurs and others to start a business.

2. Championing education, training, and mentorship programs that help Black men get good-paying jobs in high-demand industries and lead their communities, including pathways to become teachers.

3. Supporting a regulatory framework for cryptocurrency and other digital assets so Black men who invest in and own these assets are protected.

4. Launching a National Health Equity Initiative focused on Black Men that addresses sickle cell disease, diabetes, mental health, prostate cancer, and other health challenges that disproportionately impact them.

5. Legalizing recreational marijuana and creating opportunities for Black Americans to succeed in this new industry.

https://kamalaharris.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/10/FMfcgzQXJZxzLGgcKmSNQSXCRKXShwxJ.pdf

Lol at this bullshit

To help spread the message, the Harris campaign said it is teaming up this week with Black male celebrities, influencers and activists in key battleground states this week for "Black Men Huddle Up" events. The campaign spotlights that it's also enlisting the support of influential entrepreneurs for what it calls an "Economic Freedom Talk" series with Black business owners.

Wiggy

We. Live. In. A. Fucking. Meme.
Oct 23, 2015
Is this before or after she keeps them in jail too long for cheap labor and / or supresses exculpatory evidence for the ones on death row?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Before I spend time reading the momo’s grandstanding

can someone tell me if she mentioned that you can sleep with people to get to her fake ass position? Is there a guide to that journey ?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Nah, just blame the black man...

This really is bizarro world.
The chick just slept her way there. She’s dopey and comfortable with that. And the dem sheep will vote for her. I have yet to hear a dem support her or the democrats yet they’ll quietly vote as sheep thinking they’re getting a paycheck