Kane elected mayor in Tennessee

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
WWE wrestler Kane elected mayor in Tennessee - NY Daily News

From Wrestlemania to the mayor’s house.

Glenn Jacobs, better known by his WWE name “Kane,” was elected the mayor of Knox County, Tennessee Thursday, beating Democratic contender Linda Haney.

The 51-year-old former wrestler, who was listed at 7-feet-tall and 323 pounds at his peak as the Big Red Machine, considers himself a “Reagan Republican.” He listed seven goals on his campaign website: a commitment to keeping taxes low, a renewed focus on quality of education, continuing to attract new jobs to the area, improvement of roads and infrastructure, “full and absolute transparency,” safer communities and “a fresh outlook on limited government.”

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Great news. Glenn is a very smart guy, well versed in economics and a true libertarian. Not a novelty. Knox County won big here.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Is he really a former wrestler? Didnt he wrestle on a ppv a few months ago?

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Not saying this as fact. Just rumors that I've read. But People behind the scenes say Kane is one of the best and easiest guys to work with. Always received praise for his work ethic and attitude. Never injuring people and just being a company model employee.

Also he is reported to have saved or invested most of his money from his career. Said to be very smart and well off now.

Seems like such a good dude. Best of luck to him.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Not saying this as fact. Just rumors that I've read. But People behind the scenes say Kane is one of the best and easiest guys to work with. Always received praise for his work ethic and attitude. Never injuring people and just being a company model employee.

Also he is reported to have saved or invested most of his money from his career. Said to be very smart and well off now.

Seems like such a good dude. Best of luck to him.
He's one of few guys that I've never heard a bad thing about.