General Kanye finally won me over...tweets Century of Self

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
There will almost certainly be a false flag attempt on Kanye's life before the next election.
Kanye is woke and the slave establishment is scurred to lose the afro vote.
I hope Trump gave Kanye brand TRUMP security and not WHITE house secret service

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Kanye is the voice of a generation and is doing a great job of red pilling the world. GOAT of the rap world imo

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I'm lol'ing about a guy who sells yeezys and 120 dollar white t. talking about consumerism.

120 white t and yeezys are like a consumerism end game and running gag.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
that is the point

if the masses know the game and still voluntarily lose then nothing wrong about pointing that out...it is actually quite cool IMO

can't expect all to wake up at once...but knowledge is power

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
don't buy into consumerism ,but consume my clothing line-kanye west

dont hate the player, hate the game...if I could make a few quick mill of the idiots, I would

I shop estate sales, garage sales, goodwill...you are not the clothes you wear,...you are not the care you drive,...-tyler burden

dont hate the player, hate the game...if I could make a few quick mill of the idiots, I would

I shop estate sales, garage sales, goodwill...you are not the clothes you wear,...you are not the care you drive,...-tyler burden
That may be but are you the product you sell? Are you the value which you give people?
There is some irony in his angle and that's that.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
That may be but are you the product you sell? Are you the value which you give people?
I dunno, I don't think his shoes and music have any value to me

I also think he wants to sell his new record and is a bit crazy

I dunno, I don't think his shoes and music have any value to me

I also think he wants to sell his new record and is a bit crazy
I think he's just conflicted.
He wants to convince himself that he's not part of a system he's identified as having a negative effect/value on society, yet there he is, hawking his shit for cash.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He wants to convince himself that he's not part of a system he's identified as having a negative effect/value on society, yet there he is, hawking his shit for cash.
I see that

I also think it is possible that he was brainwashed into consumerism like all of us and is just now realizing the origins of it...hard to stop that ball once it is rolling...lotta mouths are fed by his companies/creations

so yes conflicted... if he pulls all his products all his fans would turn on him so quickly...would get booed to the moon

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
I’ve said this before but he started out as a backpack rapper of the tilt of Talib Kwali and Mos Def it could be his roots fucking with him.

He was my boy for two albums but then hollyweird got their claws in him and he was forever changed.... Still talented and a genius but I am sure his soul is hurting a bit.

Plus i’ve Said it before but Kardashian’s ruin good men.