General Kanye is buying Parler after getting cancelled.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
This is epic. The left needs to start their own social media platform quickly since Elon buys Twitter, Trump has Truth Social, and now Kanye is buying Parler (which was already conservative). What are the Karen's going to do?
Btw, since when is Kanye worth over $6B? I had no idea.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
kanye is flying too close to the sun right now. i would be surprised if he makes it another year or 2

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Put some respect on his name.
He is now known as Ye.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
This is epic. The left needs to start their own social media platform quickly since Elon buys Twitter, Trump has Truth Social, and now Kanye is buying Parler (which was already conservative). What are the Karen's going to do?
They already got Reddit and Facebook locked up.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Makes sense. He was canceled which reduced his net worth to $400m. I don't know what the platform is worth, but if his net worth is now $400m, what is the actual liquid net worth? His net worth prior to cancellation was anywhere from $1.3b-$3b+ depending upon the source, so numbers are all bullshit to begin with apparently. He can't justify even $100m for anything at this point, let alone he keeps digging himself deeper into further cancellation territory.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
He isnt even worth a billion after losing all those deals kanye is making some bad deals right now.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Oh damn, did the Zionists and Marxists get a hold of Parler too??

Ye was going to restore the glory of the Reich!
What a wasted opportunity.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
My instinct was "Not me" but after marinating on it. Fuck it, I'm in.
Not all heroes wear capes, huh fellows?

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Oh, you're just calling people Nazis? Stay classy.
Nope. Making fun of Kanye going on a hitler loving tear. Yall didn't see thst one coming did ya? Wonder how the Kardashians make every dude there with go crazy?

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Kanye went on a Hitler loving tear?
Yeah, he kind of did. Even Alex Jones was stunned. He was saying stuff like Hitler wasn’t all bad, and had some good ideas. And he had a bizarre mask over his entire head. He is also hanging out with Nick Fuentes, who is a total neo-nazi. It’s insane really.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Yeah, he kind of did. Even Alex Jones was stunned. He was saying stuff like Hitler wasn’t all bad, and had some good ideas. And he had a bizarre mask over his entire head. He is also hanging out with Nick Fuentes, who is a total neo-nazi. It’s insane really.
Well, that's not cool.