Society Kanye West interview w/ Tucker Carlson

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Damn, he’s way out there.

Give me some of whatever shit he’s doing.
I can only imagine the crazy cocktail of drugs he can get with his world class healthcare. I broke my collar bone and had access to three different drugs on my shitty insurance if had like kanye cedar sinai doctors I could be on whale tranquilizers or elephant opiates.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He is making a statement.

We don't know what he knows or has experienced.

I'm not ready to go full "ism" on him, the world is too full of "ism" outrage.

Not following every word/tweet/etc so I am not sure what he has said so far. What is the worst thing he has said or done?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I concur probably got some TBI from that crash he needs that treatment fighters get for CTE.
He needs some mushrooms maybe

If I was him I would just buy an island and start a cargo cult

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If I remember right, he told Rogan he doesn't take his meds because they stifle his creativity.
I don't blame him
Some of those meds are a serious problem, they alone can do a number on a humans brain(seen it firsthand sadly).

Did he specify which ones he was on? Anxiety/SSRI?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I don't blame him
Some of those meds are a serious problem, they alone can do a number on a humans brain(seen it firsthand sadly).

Did he specify which ones he was on? Anxiety/SSRI?
No idea what he was on. I understand where he's coming from, but there comes a point where the alternative is self destruction, which unfortunately we're witnessing.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
No idea what he was on. I understand where he's coming from, but there comes a point where the alternative is self destruction, which unfortunately we're witnessing.
I witnessed them causing self destruction.

It is possible that we aren't informed on his life enough to judge.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
So this is the new hero of the right. A diagnosed mentally unstable rapper who hates Jewish people.
Used to be unbelievable, now it's expected.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Kanye is speaking out about George Soros, and the criminals who control Hollywood & the music industry. If he wasn’t over the target, the left wing media establishment wouldn’t have suddenly labeled him crazy, and the Cabal wouldnt have put the full court press on character assassination & cancelling him

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Kanye is speaking out about George Soros, and the criminals who control Hollywood & the music industry. If he wasn’t over the target, the left wing media establishment wouldn’t have suddenly labeled him crazy, and the Cabal wouldnt have put the full court press on character assassination & cancelling him
Everybody's at fault but poor, beleaguered Ye.

I love the new social construct where nobody's at fault for their actions and words. The Cabal did it!

He shit on the carpet and has been shown the door.
Stop making excuses for him.