Karate Hottie in Cynthia Calvillo's sights

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018

Speaking after her UFC Argentina submission win, Cynthia Calvillo divulged that she feels she has ‘unfinished business’ with Michelle Waterson, having briefly been linked to a fight with her before she was suspended.

“I have some unfinished business,” Calvillo said (transcript via MMAjunkie). “I signed a contract earlier this year to fight ‘Karate Hottie.’ I hope she will follow through with that, as well. I had the contract before my suspension. Hopefully, we can run that back and get that finished.”

After UFC Argentina win, Cynthia Calvillo hopes to settle 'unfinished business' with Michelle Waterson | BJPenn.com

Severianb @Severianb, as president of Waterson's fan club, does this fight get the green light from you?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

Speaking after her UFC Argentina submission win, Cynthia Calvillo divulged that she feels she has ‘unfinished business’ with Michelle Waterson, having briefly been linked to a fight with her before she was suspended.

“I have some unfinished business,” Calvillo said (transcript via MMAjunkie). “I signed a contract earlier this year to fight ‘Karate Hottie.’ I hope she will follow through with that, as well. I had the contract before my suspension. Hopefully, we can run that back and get that finished.”

After UFC Argentina win, Cynthia Calvillo hopes to settle 'unfinished business' with Michelle Waterson | BJPenn.com
Severianb @Severianb, as president of Waterson's fan club, does this fight get the green light from you?
shelly's bewbs look excellent in this picture