Karolina Kowalkiewicz is not ok

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Doctors and her corner let her down badly.
couldn't agree more
in the live fight thread quite a few members were uneasy about the way it was being handled

even the Ref should have stopped it when she kept messing with here eye for almost a full 2 rounds

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
couldn't agree more
in the live fight thread quite a few members were uneasy about the way it was being handled

even the Ref should have stopped it when she kept messing with here eye for almost a full 2 rounds
That’s an interesting situation.
Im not sure I want refs doing medical judgements. I feel it’s the refs job to make sure the doctor is called in at the proper time to check any potentially serious injuries, especially the eyes. The doctor let her go even after it was clear she was in distress. Without rewatching I don’t recall any moment when a ref stoppage would have been proper as far as the fight went. Her corner should have seen the obvious damage and stopped the bout between rounds.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
That’s an interesting situation.
Im not sure I want refs doing medical judgements. I feel it’s the refs job to make sure the doctor is called in at the proper time to check any potentially serious injuries, especially the eyes. The doctor let her go even after it was clear she was in distress. Without rewatching I don’t recall any moment when a ref stoppage would have been proper as far as the fight went. Her corner should have seen the obvious damage and stopped the bout between rounds.
I hear ya, good point...I didn't mean stop, just check it.
At the time I wanted it checked, just like a bad cut needs to be checked. I felt it would have been good to get the eye checked

But then again she pretended it was all good in-between 2 and 3, so she probably would have done the same for a doctors check mid round.

Hope she wasn't too tough for her own good and that eye can be repaired to full function.

T

The Big Guy

Damn we all agreed on stopping the fight in the live thread. We should be in charge of this shit. We should also judge the fights I'm gonna call dana and see what we can work out

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Doctors and her corner let her down badly.
her corner let her down.
she told her corner she couldn't see, and instead of stopping the fight, they asked if she could still fight.
fucking clowns. they should never corner a fighter again.

she lied to the doctor and the ref, that's on her. But she told her corner, and they sent her back out against someone who was teeing off on her.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
her corner let her down.
she told her corner she couldn't see, and instead of stopping the fight, they asked if she could still fight.
fucking clowns. they should never corner a fighter again.

she lied to the doctor and the ref, that's on her. But she told her corner, and they sent her back out against someone who was teeing off on her.
you were the first post I saw that said it needed to be stopped...I was a few minutes behind
by the end of fight I think most watching wanted it to be over

Really hope she doesn't have permanent damage

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015