Listen Katy Perry is a big boob

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The original

View: https://youtu.be/jTLeHuvHXuk

The cheaters with an "ironically" contrasting message.

View: https://youtu.be/0KSOMA3QBU0

Annnnddddd justice.

Katy Perry’s ‘Dark Horse’ Copied Christian Rapper Flame, Jury Finds

The pop star and her songwriting team will owe yet unspecified damages

A jury unanimously ruled that Katy Perry’s 2013 hit single “Dark Horse” improperly copied Christian rapper Flame’s 2009 song “Joyful Noise.” The nine-member federal jury in a Los Angeles determined that Perry and her co-writers and producers will owe unspecified damages for copyright infringement.

“Dark Horse,” which has sold more than 13 million copies worldwide, credits several songwriters, including Perry and Sarah Hudson, who wrote the lyrics, and rapper Juicy J, who wrote his verse. The track was produced by Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Cirkut, who created the beat in question during the week-long trial. Flame, born Marcus Gray, and Emanuel Lambert and Chike Ojukwuhis, two co-authors on “Joyful Noise,” first sued in 2014, alleging that “Dark Horse” stole the song’s memorable beat. A rep for Perry declined to comment. Reps for Dr. Luke and Juicy J did not reply to requests for comment.

Katy Perry’s ‘Dark Horse’ Copied Christian Rapper Flame, Jury Finds – Rolling Stone

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Another Celeb / Musician abused as a child - brought up in the Satanic game - MKULTRA victim - I feel for kP.

She sold her soul to the Devil for the fortune and fame - no going back now:

Now she desperately wants get out of the deal and return to her innocence but you reap what you sow and a deal...is a deal.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
LoL she fucked up...
Now she looks like your typical old dyke you see at the grocery store...

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
so what you are saying is two Christian singers put out videos with satanic symbolism

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Another Celeb / Musician abused as a child - brought up in the Satanic game - MKULTRA victim - I feel for kP.

She sold her soul to the Devil for the fortune and fame - no going back now:

Now she desperately wants get out of the deal and return to her innocence but you reap what you sow and a deal...is a deal.

bizarre
I believe her though
wonder what the process is?

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
nice to know I always wondered seems hollywood tried to make him a heartthrob in the outsiders.
No. He was not the heartthrob in The Outsiders.
Watched that in middle school, he wasn’t it then.
Rewatched it two weeks ago, and it’s really all about Patrick Swayze...