Kayla vs Cris Cyborg at 155 - what's not to like?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

w'happen?

• Cyborg via crush/smash

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Cyborg via sub

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cyborg via decision

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Kayla vis smash

• Kayla via sub

• Kayla via dec

• only interested in the breasts of non-mma athletes

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I like this fight. I think Kayla matches her strength and will control Cyborg on the ground. I think Kayla is tougher than Cyborg and I don't know how Cyborg will react when she's not bullying.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Kayla by lopsided UD. She is tough enough to eat a few punches as she closes the distance, then will secure the takedown and dominate from top position while Cris spends the majority of the fight trying to get back to her feet only to be taken down again.

Unfortunately, I don't think we will see this fight. Cris has a history of talking bullshit that never comes to fruition. Before this Harrison idea she was spouting off about a Bellator-UFC cross-promotion rematch between her and Nunes. Yeah, if Dana wouldn't do it for Fedor he is going to do that for Cyborg?!? Nah. Coker sounds delusional in his praise for Cyborg but he isn't dumb. I'm sure he knows Harrison is a bad matchup for Cris, so why would he take the chance of tarnishing the aura he is trying to promote by risking a loss to a fighter not under his banner?

I hope this comes to fruition, I just do see it happening.